• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Communication » General Talk » Rate My Site (Post your site here for evaluation by the forum community!)
Rate My Site
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 1 | 9:34 AM
If you do not understand these guidelines do not post.

Guidelines Regarding Website Evaluation

• Sites are only to be posted if they have their own unique design and are part of the uCoz system.
  • The rules of the forum still apply in this topic.
  • A screenshot or number of screenshots is required. These should not exceed 500px x 500px and there should be no more than 2.
  • Sites must not contain popup/clickable adds or inappropriate content.
  • Discussional evaluations may be cut-short by the administration if deemed necessary.
  • If you are going to say "Thank You" please use the reputation feature.
  • Rude/unnecessarily critical comments will be removed by the administration. This thread is for everyone to show their abilities. Be accpeting and polite of everyone's efforts.
  • Please do not repost a site for evaluation within a 2 week timeframe unless the site design has been changed completely.

Other Information

• This topic will be cleared at the end of every month. (Next cleared on: 14/02/2013)
  • If you are in the "Users" group and unable to make links and post images leave it as text asking for a Mod/Administrator to make it work.
  • Sites are put up for evaluation in the following areas; Design, Content, and Ease Of Use

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
SummerCatz

Message # 2 | 1:01 PM
My site is www.fortress.ucoz.com, I'm really new to this but working on finishing touches right now. Some pages are still kind of... incomplete... but the main stuff is there. Any feedback is welcome biggrin

Home:

The Forum:

Added (2013-01-13, 7:01 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Ok...that image thing didn't work, sorry, I don't know how sad If anyone can fix it, then thanks lot biggrin smile

~ SummerCatz

Please stop by my site, www.fortress.com I would really really appreciate it if you joined! :D
Post edited by SummerCatz - Sunday, 2013-01-13, 12:59 PM
Sunny

Message # 3 | 10:50 AM
SummerCatz, it looks like you haven't attached the images to your post.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
SummerCatz

Message # 4 | 11:04 AM
I don't know how. They aren't web addresses, they are off my computer desktop because I used the mac application Grab to take the photo. sad
~ SummerCatz

Please stop by my site, www.fortress.com I would really really appreciate it if you joined! :D
Korijs

Message # 5 | 12:08 PM
1. www - http://ucozwebmeistars.ucoz.lv/ - uCozwebmeistars - Latvian uCoz system help website (mostly for beginners), offering tutorials, scripts, website designs etc. and technical support. // all in latvian (sorry if you don't understand something, but I think - you got the main idea)

2. Screenshots:

Also, working now with video module vizualization - http://ucozwebmeistars.ucoz.lv/video
+ Yea, I know, I have many HTML & CSS mistakes..
++ And also I know that I have too different side blocks ..

TY for attention! wink
Attachments: 8569742.png (128.5 Kb) · 6740355.png (48.2 Kb)
uCoz Community » Communication » General Talk » Rate My Site (Post your site here for evaluation by the forum community!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: