uCoz Community » Communication » General Talk » General Discussion (Current Topic: General)
General Discussion
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 1 | 1:19 PM
Feel free to discuss any general non-related topics in this thread. From time to time a topic may be set to generate discussion but otherwise please feel free to communicate with our forum community! smile

• Please aim to keep the discussion intellectual
  • Minimal usage of small images is permitted
  • Do not use this thread as a noticeboard
  • Staff reserve the right to end discussion on topics

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 361 | 5:56 PM
Quote Pancake ()
Attachments: 1319565.jpg(9Kb)

Beware! I'll eat you tongue tongue biggrin

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Pancake

Message # 362 | 10:06 AM
I got this phone see. And the thing is stuck on safe mode.
Hard reset wont work. The volume buttons wont even scroll to factory reset.
But i'm still able to factory reset the standard way. Still stuck in safe mode.
Top right of screen says Programing Required.
wacko

How would a pancake fix the phone ?
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 363 | 11:25 AM
Pancake, what kind of phone? What OS is it running?
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Pancake

Message # 364 | 9:05 PM
Paradox, it's an old metro pcs 4g ...poc lol...its a Huawel model M931.
I can't do anything else. Cause safe mode keeps me from that area.

But I gave up on that phone. However if you can get it working again lets do it.

I have another project instead
-my room-

I didn't want to move here but I can't help what needed to be done. Like it or not a house is a house.
So putting up with that. I have decided to overhaul my room. Cause I don't have anything else to do.
I'd build a website but those ads are freakin annoying. I'm sorry. But you know how ads can be.
You do have a sweet setup. So it's not all bad. Gosh getting sidetracked. Ok back to my room.
I have pictures. And a super limited budget of $50.00. I need paint remover in a spray bottle.
I found some. And had used some at my other house but forgot the brand I used.
I need the kind that dont have nasty stank in your mouth after using it. happy
Next. I to get some stain so I can stain the door. But before that I need a sander. So I can stain.
I don't want to remove my door off my bedroom. So if there's anyway of doing that. I'm all for it.
Next my wood frame that lines the room. For some reason the past owners painted over the wood.
They painted over all the wood in the house. First time I saw this house it was like a mental place. Lol.
But I knew if I just removed the paint I can restore the wood. I took a phone cord that they had coming from the living room to my room out. So that brought up a small part of carpet. I looked and there's cement under the carpet. What the heck is that doing there ? Who the heck were these people ? So now that explains the hard carpet feel. I gotta bring hard wood floors in.
They also put half and half in the living room. Half carpet half tile. I really hate tile. So how would a pancake remove tile ?
I must restore this place to its fine finish. Oh yeah, I didn't see any gutters. Who doesn't have gutters ?!
Because of this I have to fix the wear and tear that's been done to the sides of the house. How would I do that ?
And then I can bring in new gutters. There's so much stuff wrong with this house. I can't list it all. So I'm starting with my bed room.
And yes that ceiling has got to go. I like the flat kind that's smooth. The normal kind.
Attachments: 3961921.jpg (96.4 Kb) · 1530643.jpg (93.3 Kb) · 9106256.jpg (146.0 Kb)
Post edited by Pancake - Friday, 2015-04-10, 9:10 PM
Pancake

Message # 365 | 9:45 AM
Here is an update. I found some paint removal stuff. Not what I wanted but. Works just the same.
Anyway. Here is my start. I'm going to take it outside in the morning and finish it.
Look at that nice wood under the paint. I can't stand people that paint over wood.
I bet I won't even have to stain this. I might have to just clean it up a bit. cool
Attachments: 3013685.jpg (108.9 Kb)
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 366 | 7:40 AM
Pancake, lol. that was random.
Pancake

Message # 367 | 3:34 AM
Eriko, Yes I m a very random person at times. cool
Pancake

Message # 368 | 11:30 AM
Let's keep it random. Here's a picture of the door. But I should say it's been lifted on a table cause I'm ready to stain.
So the pic is a few days old. It doesn't look all nasty like that anymore. I thought I had a better one but. Nope.
This will have to do.

Added (2015-04-17, 11:30 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Don't mean to add another post under the currents. But I don't have a edit button to merge them all in.

Can someone please remove every post I ever made ?

For some reason I don't feel as welcomed here anymore. (Sunny) dry

So if that could get done then thanks in advance.

Oh good the merge is working.
Attachments: 2427479.jpg (223.7 Kb)
Post edited by Pancake - Friday, 2015-04-17, 11:31 AM
Sunny

Message # 369 | 11:37 AM
Pancake, you are absolutely welcome, as long as you don't use this forum for advertising wink
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Pancake

Message # 370 | 11:55 AM
Sunny, there's lots of people advertising in there sig.
Just take a look at Eriko, Sorry Eriko but I needed a example.
In his sig he says come visit his website with a link.

And there might be hundreds more doing the same stuff.
I for one am shocked you never came to me first.
Out of no respect you slap a reproof on me.

You make it hard for me to even talk on the boards.
You made it weird for me now.
The fun is gone....and I had just came back to this place sad
Sunny

Message # 371 | 12:49 PM
Pancake, it is okay to post the link to your uCoz website in your signature. It is NOT okay to post some affiliate links and ask people to check 'your websites'. Maybe I should have asked you to remove the signature yourself or at least inform you after I removed it, but I was really surprised you'd do such a thing because you aren't new to the forum and you should know the rules by now.
The 'Website' field on your profile still has such link, so please remove it.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Lukasz303

Message # 372 | 4:31 PM
Witam!
Czy ktoś wie jak stworzyć kalkulator?

Welcome!
Does anyone know how to create a calculator?

Welcome!
I am a Pole ---> www.ucoz.pl. Wielder English at the primary level (unfortunately it does not go to me is the best).

In the event of damage or wrong answer someone very sorry.

Regards,
Łukasz
Pancake

Message # 373 | 4:40 PM
Sunny, I removed my website from my profile. Because you asked this time.
You forget I was gone for a year or so. Don't you think it's the least possibly I would forget a few things such as signature rules ?
It's weird of you to jump at a simple mistake. The only time I remember asking anyone to look at my website was on someone's post where they were asking if anyone needed help with there site. I think you remember the one. Because you removed my post.
You have made it to where if I reply to anything you'll be there to remove it or slap another reproof on me.
I can't stay on here and talk with friends if your always going to be doing things like that.
What the heck do you have against me ? Is it because I'm back ?
If I leave Again. This time, it would be because of you.
You sure know how to keep me away on here.
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 374 | 4:59 PM
Lukasz303, hello!

If you want to put a calculator in a block of your site, just follow these steps:

1. Log in to your website, and click on Builder --> Enable Builder (Kreator --> Włacz kreator) - http://screencast.com/t/57yExWJ6y
2. Click on Builder --> Add a block (Kreator --> Dodaj blok) - http://screencast.com/t/6mDguOHF3
3. Move the block wherever you want.
4. Click on icon.
5. Choose Widgets and go to the 4th page - http://screencast.com/t/kmEP257WmV & http://screencast.com/t/yfID4FXxCIQi
6. Choose Calculator - http://screencast.com/t/tiHgnO3LMz2t
7. Click on Apply.
8. Click on Builder --> Save changes (Kreator --> Zapisz zmiany) - http://screencast.com/t/EObz7mxssDc2

If you want to add a calculator to a page:

1. Go to Control Panel --> Users --> User groups --> Set permissions for all groups --> Other, and enable the permission "Edit site design" for Administrators group. Then click on Save (Zapisz) to save the changes.
2. When adding or editing a page of the site choose the HTML codes panel (Panel kodów HTML). http://screencast.com/t/J7ecBlHft0
3. Choose Widgets (Widgety) - http://screencast.com/t/nisrEopri7sg
4. Choose the 4th page and Calculator - http://screencast.com/t/ImROcQQPYX5W
5. Click on Get the code, copy the widget's code and add it to the HTML source of the page - http://screencast.com/t/nB9CTbSRUkzu

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 375 | 5:01 PM
Pancake, are we talking about the reproof? We can delete it if you want. I pity you tongue biggrin
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
uCoz Community » Communication » General Talk » General Discussion (Current Topic: General)
Search: