• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Communication » General Talk » Problem with php/sql type website (Site does not work)
Problem with php/sql type website
Fred2625

Message # 1 | 3:59 PM
To those who know about the php, sql etc websites:

I recently got my website hacked. They deleted all the files. I uploaded all the files again. in the same order but the index page gives me this error:

http://www.sourcepro.co.uk/index.php

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'creatkj8_source'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/www/sourcepro.co.uk/admin/sitehelper.php on line 27
Access denied for user 'creatkj8_source'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

I have no idea what this means. I only know that the website designers (now gone) gave me another file that the error message seems to be referring to. This file does not seem to fit anywhere in the folders tree: creatkj8_sourcepro.sql

Any ideas?

Thanks
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 2 | 7:39 PM
Fred2625, maybe the username "creatkj8_source" is not added to the MySQL database, and it gets wrong authorization information. I'm afraid, you can not bring back your website (unless you have access to the MySQL database) sad By the way, I'll ask one of my colleagues who have solid PHP and MySQL skills.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Xayaan

Message # 3 | 7:27 AM
Fred2625, Please check if your database username/password matches what is in the configuration.php/sitehelper.php file in your root. It seems like the database is unable to connect to the website due to wrong credentials. The .sql file they gave is the file of the database with the correct username and password. Replace the file with the similiar or same name with the file they gave. That should fix it.
My Skype : xayan123 | My Twitter : @Officialxayaan
uID : - Zayaan Ibrahim | Need a professional design? Check out my Portfolio
Post edited by Xayaan - Thursday, 2015-03-19, 3:50 PM
Fred2625

Message # 4 | 10:13 AM
Hello,

Thank you

How do I access the database to check that the username/password matches? Can I change the password as I believe the web designers did not give it to me.

Here is the structure of the site. Is this the correct place for the sql file?
Attachments: 8525507.jpg (40.1 Kb)
Xayaan

Message # 5 | 4:14 PM
Fred2625, It's hard to tell which one of those folders contain the configuration file. Try going to the following folders "admin","assets", "files","facebox" and "projects" to see if a file named creatkj8_sourcepro.sql is there. If it's not there, Look for a file with "config.php" or "configuration.php" file is there. If it's still not there. You need to contact the technical team and ask them to replace the sql database with the creatkj8_sourcepro.sql file.
Post edited by Xayaan - Friday, 2015-03-20, 4:15 PM
Fred2625

Message # 6 | 2:33 PM
Hello,

Yes, In the message No. 4 the jpg I attached shows that the creatkj8_sourcepro.sql is there but is it in the right folder/place relative to the other files?
Xayaan

Message # 7 | 4:29 PM
Fred2625, It isn't in the correct place.
Fred2625

Message # 8 | 1:33 PM
Where should the creatkj8_sourcepro.sql go in the structure I posted in message 4 (jpeg file)?

Thanks
Xayaan

Message # 9 | 6:46 PM
Fred2625, Please contact technical support team through your Control panel and ask them to switch the .sql with that one. Also, provide a description of the problem you are facing.
Fred2625

Message # 10 | 12:32 PM
OK I will try, thanks
uCoz Community » Communication » General Talk » Problem with php/sql type website (Site does not work)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: