Page 1 of 11
uCoz Community » Communication » General Talk » blank blog content (My blog disappeared)
blank blog content
yaamaan

Message # 1 | 5:42 AM
Helllo UCOZ team,
Many thanks for ur support

I tried to edit one blog, and i added the imgae by browsing. I did not touch the blog content. I saved it. and suddenly the blog content became became.
How can it be possible? How can i get my blog back cry cry cry cry
The URL is :
http://shankysportal.com/blog....2-04-99

Please help. Is there any backup of blogs?

Added (2015-06-23, 5:42 AM)
---------------------------------------------
One more thing..

when i try to edit any existing blog.. the blog content is lost.. There is nothing.. why is this happening.. please help.. cry cry cry cry

Paradox

Message # 2 | 8:09 AM
yaamaan, your content is still there, you've simply corrupted your existing site design. From what I can see you're missing a parentheses somewhere before the <table> tag, or otherwise you've got an unclosed attribute within the tag. Have you made any changes to your site design recently?
Developer, Designer, Communicator.
Been here for 6 years and counting.
Visit me at alexmoloney.me.
Sunny

Message # 3 | 12:29 PM
yaamaan, if you are using the Visual Editor to post entries, I would recommend to use BB Codes Panel or HTML Codes Panel instead.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
yaamaan

Message # 4 | 4:27 AM
Hi Sunny, Paradox,

I had made some changes.. But now what i have to do.. I dont want to loose any content. When ever I try to edit any blog.. the blog editor shows nothing. Please suggest correct steps..
For blog main page, I have restored default template.. but still no lick. How can i go to editor with full existing content.

What changes I have to make..
Please help cry cry cry
Paradox

Message # 5 | 9:45 AM
yaamaan, you'll probable have to restore the "Entry and full text page" template. smile
Developer, Designer, Communicator.
Been here for 6 years and counting.
Visit me at alexmoloney.me.
yaamaan

Message # 6 | 3:43 AM
i did, no luck.. Still when I try to edit.. there is nothing in Blog content.. Where is the fault..?
cry
bigblog
*boops*

Message # 7 | 7:52 AM
yaamaan, try to edit the HTML code of the entry. Maybe there are some wrong tags and that's why the entry doesn't appear.
hey i'm joe, please don't call me on my real name because you're gonna misspell or mispronounce it and it drives me nuts
uCoz Community » Communication » General Talk » blank blog content (My blog disappeared)
Page 1 of 11
Search: