• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Communication » General Talk » Scammer on uCoz Forums! (Beware all users and do not communicate with this user!)
Scammer on uCoz Forums!
Xayaan

Message # 1 | 12:57 PM
Hello,

There is a scammer username : Elexy. This user will give work to you and in the end blame the developer of scamming when the developer is done with the work and accuse of over-charging the amount he charged when it was agreed between the client and developer ages back!

I recommend everyone to stay away from her. You never know who she is gonna scam next!

My Skype : xayan123 | My Twitter : @Officialxayaan
uID : - Zayaan Ibrahim | Need a professional design? Check out my Portfolio
Elexy

Message # 2 | 3:11 PM
Quote Xayaan ()
Hello,

There is a scammer username : Elexy. This user will give work to you and in the end blame the developer of scamming when the developer is done with the work and accuse of over-charging the amount he charged when it was agreed between the client and developer ages back!

I recommend everyone to stay away from her. You never know who she is gonna scam next!

I like how you were dumb enough to come on here and post this non-sense, now I can link in my profile to this thread so others are aware of you and how you are a scam and a fraud. I encourage everyone who is a member here on Ucoz to link to this thread in their profile signature to make sure no one gets scammed by him. Ucoz is a great community and very helpful, but people like Xayaan makes it look like something you should avoid at all cost but you really shouldn't just for this one guy. Still, do not do work nor trust your work to this person Xayaan, he will overprice the work and ask for much more than what is required for the job done. I have full proof of his total scamming and he even uses other people's Paypal account to protect his own Paypal account from suspension. Here are the proof to his scamming, please review my evidence in the form of screenshots from conversations with him and my brother on Facebook:

Here you have his pricing lies:

Here you have what he supposedly claims my job would really be worth ($50,000) but he is doing it for just $5,000?..

Here you have him asking to send the money via Friends And Family via Paypal so I have no chance on getting the money back at all if he was ever to be discovered for over pricing:

In little words... What he actually did for the job was the following:
The framework he used (meaning the control panel system for the social website and the site's features) he bought at CodeCanyon for $45, and then I bought a template for him to use for $15, so if I was to pay him for the requirements to start the work, I would just have to give him $60. What I really would had to seriously pay this con artist for was to place everything together into a working platform meaning building the site for me using those things totaling to $60. However, let's keep in mind that the $45 + $15 is something that I would have to pay to buy the framework + template myself and not taken from his payment or from him. So in little words, buying the framework and template myself ($60) would be money I spend. I would of given him $100 for placing everything together for me, not even $100, I am considerate and I have money so I would of had no problem giving him even $200 for just placing all this together for me. But instead he decided to scam me because I know nothing about coding or the things needed for it, he went on and created a false list of things that he claimed were required and for it all charged me $1,000... When the initial charge would of been just $60 max.

Well done Xayaan, you just gave me the spot light to expose your con artist and scamming ways. Not only did he come here and created this thread thinking he was going to get away with it, but I have created a claim on Paypal since I wasn't stupid enough to send him the money via Friends And Family like he wanted so I will get my money back. He knows he can't issue a reply to the claim case I posted because he won't win it, the pictures here I posted from the conversation will easily shot down any hopes he has of winning. But that is not all he did, oh no!.. Instead of just leaving with his tail between his legs, he took it farther! In the form of going to the control panel where the files to both the websites he was working on were at and then he totally deleted both folders of my sites, meaning he totally deleted the two sites I paid him to do from my personal control panel database and now I have no website at all. So the little I had has been 100% lost now and I have to start all over again.

And this is just this situation which I am exposing here, I really trusted Xayaan and was his friend for a long time. Been working with him on my sites since I started using Ucoz, I made him my main programmer for my sites. I really never thought he would take advantage of me like this for not knowing about coding and stuff. And now when I look over all the stuff he ever did for me on my sites, I realize that he was seriously overcharging me for every single thing. But I am glad I was given a reason to expose him here on the Ucoz forums, it is hilarious really how people who try to get away with hurtful acts just toss themselves into even hotter water like Xayaan just did... Remember, do not trust this person at all with your projects - be sure to choose someone else.

I was stupid enough to send him $1,000 trusting the things he needed to do my website, notice in the messages that at some point he asked for more money (an extra $1,500). Here is the proof to which I did send him the money, screenshot right from my Paypal account:
Attachments: 6753826.jpg (152.7 Kb) · 4639461.jpg (99.1 Kb) · 4162217.jpg (123.3 Kb) · 3403594.jpg (78.4 Kb) · 2102634.jpg (69.9 Kb)

Proud Ucoz Member Since 2013
Warning: Do not trust Zayaan Ibrahim with projects, he will scam you by overpricing!
♥ http://rawtrex.com/ ♥
Post edited by Elexy - Wednesday, 2017-07-26, 3:52 PM
Xayaan

Message # 3 | 4:41 PM
First and foremost,

I'm a web developer and designer with 8 years of experience, I've worked with clients ranging Enterprise & Corporate sector even government clients.

As i said, the list is not false and anyone who actually has experience in web development and design will know that those are essentials. I use all of those tools for my "big" projects in this case this was one of it, which would ofcourse require future scaling along with the user base growth.

What's funny here is, You and your so called "Brother" and your numerous fake IDs which Facebook blocks numerous times because they are clearly FAKE thinks you people are know-it-alls knowing these are real.

You should be saying i'm overcharging BEFORE we agreed on a price. Not after and when i'm done with the websites INCLUDING the bug fixes/additional custom coding work done.

Point 1 : I asked Elexy to pay me to my FRIENDS paypal account because i live in Maldives, a country where Paypal doesn't support even after many petitions made by business owners here. Here is a screenshot of me mentioning that it's a friends account :

And here is me mentioning about the tremendous fees paypal takes unless she sends the money AS "Friends and Family". I use a valid calculator as seen on the screenshot used by people all around the world to view the fees involved :

Note that we have explored other payment options such as Xoom, Western Union, MoneyGram but she refuses to send through them because maybe her true identity would be revealed to me or exposed. Whatever it is, She stuck to paying to paypal which left me no choice but to FIND a friend who uses paypal and handle the payment FOR ME.

Here is a screenshot of us talking about other payment methods :

My point is clear and her argument of paypal is clearly invalid from this point. Let's move on to next point.

Point 2 :

She hilariously mentions that i was overcharging her, After our my payment has been discussed and we're 2 months deep into the project? I'm not a damn vegetable vendor where she decides what the market price is and i lower my price to it. This is Web development which are expensive and not cheap, I've never had a client tell me i was overcharging in 8 years of my work. NEVER. This is how it works, and every web-developer and designer has a different price and no price is the same. $1500 was my price. Which $1 from it was never paid and i always kept calm knowing that i would be paid by you once all the work is done. But i was wrong, On the night of 24th, She said this :

This clearly shows that she was going to rip me off, by not paying me while her websites WERE still LIVE at that time. I immediately got into obfuscating the PHP code which would secure me from her saving the code on her computer.

Now she says that it could be done under $200? A full social network website done under $200? Sorry, but i don't do website garage sales nor do i sell my 8 years experience for cheap, FRIEND or FOE.

She blankly assumed that my code was a script from envato, really? I don't remember selling any of my work on envato.

Noone in the right mind living solely on earning made from Freelancing would charge you $200 for the work i did, let alone $2K. Go ask around.

Let's move on to the point where she accuses me of a false list shall we? If you are another reader, you must be thinking, how much dumber could she get? Oh i assure you it gets DUMBER!

Point 3 :

The lists i gave her are here : https://imgur.com/a/RGND4

A little ELABORATION for you tech readers :

SEO software : https://moz.com/products/pro/pricing - $249
Internet : I was in a bad place financially, I told her that i needed to pay my Fiber internet connection to continue working.
Code editor : https://www.jetbrains.com/phpstorm/buy/#edition=commercial, You can see the renewal price there.
VPN Software : https://www.hsselite.com/pre_purchase - Renewed for TWO years.
Browser emulator : https://www.browserstack.com/pricing - $147, I got discount because i used a coupon normally $150. And i took FREELANCER plan.
Github : https://github.com/pricing I took DEVELOPER plan for 4 months which i supposed would be the duration of the project (I was not wrong). I didn't want to get it annually because i felt it would be a waste.

Now, Elexy. Which part of the list WAS false? I have a few people here laughing their ass off.

Why don't you pay up for the work i did? You still have a chance to make things right and apologize. And the chance won't stay up.

Good luck on your new $200 competitor of FACEBOOK. LOL.

My Skype : xayan123 | My Twitter : @Officialxayaan
uID : - Zayaan Ibrahim | Need a professional design? Check out my Portfolio
Elexy

Message # 4 | 6:09 PM
After this scam, you don't deserve shit, get the fuck out you freaking scammer! Don't be coming over here trying to say that my brother and me are the same person just to have a valid argument which you do not, I can understand you fucked up so bad that you just want to use every means to try to look like the good guy. But here you have another fact in your face to shut you up, the CodeCanyon framework has everything you need for all features:
Sngine Framework
^ That isn't your damn work that is selling there.
Who are you trying to fool you idiot? I was told everything, you are a S-C-A-M-M-E-R.

Stop the fucking bullshit already and take your con artist ass elsewhere. If you seriously believe you got a case to win, reply to my claim on Paypal to keep your $1,000 which I gave you FOR SOMETHING THAT CLEARLY WAS JUST AT MOST A $200 JOB... And that is $200 for me being considerate with you and giving you more than I should!

Here are questions my new programmer sent me about your situation:
1. Why do you make OTHER PEOPLE pay for the software you use?
2. Why would you use the most expensive ones?.. My new coder states there are tons of free alternatives for all the crap you mentioned!

Because you are a SCAMMER!!!!

And this isn't the only damn thing I paid you for, I paid you for many things. When I pay you for work done you would disappear for like days until I state something about deducting your pay from the work - then when I state something about your pay you magically appear out of no where and start replying to me again with some stupid excuse. Then when you do appear, that same day you do EVERYTHING that I asked you to do in just around 1-3 hours... One of my websites that could of been done in 2 days took 4 months because of this action of disappearing. People on this website who are pro coders know you very well and know you aren't honest and that you are a scam. But they aren't going to come in here creating drama, but I will since you were stupid enough to post this thread.

Now keep replying to this thread so I can keep exposing you, I bet all the professional coders are freaking laughing hilariously to your "defense" argument.

Proud Ucoz Member Since 2013
Warning: Do not trust Zayaan Ibrahim with projects, he will scam you by overpricing!
♥ http://rawtrex.com/ ♥
Post edited by Elexy - Wednesday, 2017-07-26, 6:45 PM
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 5 | 6:43 PM
Everyone, please, STOP! You are breaking so many rules of the forum that I am close to BLOCKING YOU. We are not in kindergarten.

I am not going to comment on the issue because it's not my personal problem and I do not have the time, nor the energy to do so. I only have one thing to say: take your problems somewhere else please and stop the drama on the forums. Your fight and cursing are not tolerated here.

P.S.: Zayaan, please, give me the 100 USD you promised me in February 2016 (the 100 USD for the work I did in 2 weeks but the client couldn't wait any more because you made him wait 6 months in total).

'Thread closed. If any of you starts bullshitting in another thread, I'll block whoever started it. Don't make me.

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
uCoz Community » Communication » General Talk » Scammer on uCoz Forums! (Beware all users and do not communicate with this user!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: