uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » General Chat (Regular Discussion Between Users)
General Chat
Dartz

Message # 1 | 0:20 AM
General Chatter

Feel free to discuss any general non-related topics in this thread. From time to time a topic may be set to generate discussion but otherwise please feel free to communicate with our forum community! smile

Please understand however this thread is not a noticeboard for personal announcements and the administration may at times change the discussion topic to keep the thread open for input by all forum users.

• General Discussion

[... With uCoz since December 2 2007 ...]
Pancake_old

Message # 706 | 11:32 PM
Acid, Ok thanks anyway acid.
ePal(Join and be rewarded with our new look)
Bookface
K-Love (Listen Live)
CodeResolution

Message # 707 | 1:08 PM
Hey all,

how is everyone?

Kind regards,
Elliott.

"The best uCoz" critic since 2007.
Qualified website, branding, print & user interface designer.

I'm on Behance and Twitter.
PixelKhaos

Message # 708 | 2:22 PM
CreativeCollusions, tired and feeling non-creative today, so won't get anything done.
Still trying to figure out some great and funny t-shirt designs though.

Proud uCoz user since 2006
Freelance designer - http://pixelkhaos.com
PixelKhaos on twitter - @PixelKhaos

I can help you develop your site for a small fee.
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 709 | 11:03 PM
CreativeCollusions, hey! smile Not bad thnx. Yourself? smile
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Pancake_old

Message # 710 | 9:52 AM
CreativeCollusions, Hi where you been ?
everyone I knew is gone lol

its like doing a new ucoz ....desert style ...slow and creapy eek

Bookface
K-Love (Listen Live)
CodeResolution

Message # 711 | 9:41 PM
Acid, I feel like that all too often! After sitting at a computer all day at work I can't bring myself to switching iMac on at home anymore - just not ever in the creative mood. If I ever am in the mood it's usually a Sunday.

Paradox, I'm glad you are ok. I've been good thanks, just really busy at moment.

Pancake, it's mostly just people having to go away and do their own thing. I stopped using uCoz a while back because I've just been too busy. Got a full-time web & graphic design job, one full day a week studying at University level and then doing freelance work on the side. So just needed to step back a bit and breathe. I would like to start another project with uCoz soon though, or at least make some modifications to my current sites like Advocate which haven't done anything with it all lately. I especially need to do something with my almost three year old website, GamesCenterArcade which needs a completely new fresh design.

Hope you're all ok.

Kind regards,
Elliott.

"The best uCoz" critic since 2007.
Qualified website, branding, print & user interface designer.

I'm on Behance and Twitter.
Post edited by CreativeCollusions - Tuesday, 2012-04-17, 9:45 PM
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 712 | 7:08 AM
CreativeCollusions, thanks. ^ Good to know you are too, yeah, things are getting that way for everyone I find quite a bit lately.
Pancake_old

Message # 713 | 8:31 AM
For some reason I have lost interest in video games ...it all been sitin here for years even when I get bored its like eh.

And cant seem to go anywhere anymore cause gas is bout 4 bucks now

Is there somthing wrong ? is me getin bored like this just somthing going around ?
and when I go update my site I open all my editing software and just forget it ...The fun of everything is slowly going away
I just notice more of it each day

and music too...I cant seem to listen to what I normaly listen to anymore and everything on the radio sucks dry

and I dont know why, I dont know why

with that said here is a dancing baby

Bookface
K-Love (Listen Live)
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 714 | 8:47 AM
Pancake, I know the feeling well. It's happened to me before, and does from time to time.

I don't play a lot of video games myself unless there's a new Zelda or Metroid game out but there are moments I've had when I'm on holidays where I have just put down the controls and preferred to sleep or look around the forums more than anything. The best thing with the music I've found is to just haunt the iTunes store listening and seeing if you can find something new you like. smile

Lol. Regular dancing baby.

Pancake_old

Message # 715 | 6:46 AM
Occurred : 4/17/2012 22:50 (Entered as : 4/17/12 22:50)
Reported: 4/18/2012 4:19:53 PM 16:19
Posted: 4/18/2012
Shape: Disk
Source: NUFORC
Duration:5-8 min.
A definite aircraft shaped like a flat top strw hat with lights

Traveling west on Atlantic Blvd. from work to home observed an airborne object near intersection of Dixie Hw'y. in Pompano Beach, Florida. Object was traveling notheast .

I pulled over as I thought it was an aircraft about to make an emergency landing on roadway & got out of my vehicle to observe.I then saw it was about 20 times larger then a airplane and was shaped like a flat top straw hat & looked to be metallic. At least 50 times the size of a full moon's appearance in the sky. The upper portion or cabin had windows all around with light on inside which reflected out on to the deck portion giving me an excellent view. It was low and slow flying. About 300 to 400 feet high.

I watched it travel at that same steady slow speed for a few minutes until it went out of sight due to surrounding area of trees & homes. No tall buildings were in area. Returned to my vehicle & drove a few blocks and relocated flying in sn same direction & speed until I lost sight ! of it again.

Bookface
K-Love (Listen Live)
Post edited by Pancake - Thursday, 2012-04-19, 6:49 AM
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 716 | 5:59 AM
CreativeCollusions and Paradox, two epic web developers and designers. :O And Pancake. How are you three?
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 717 | 7:06 AM
13053121k0, thanks, you're great at what you do yourself. wink I'm good, enjoying the end of the week. biggrin Yourself? smile
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 718 | 12:24 PM
Paradox, not really. My first reputation change was a minus. >.< Argh! I should probably stop. O.O I'm getting immature myself. :O Btw your website needs more user! It's so awesome that it needs three digits members. :P

Edit: And another thing! Do you use MooTools or jQuery? :O
Post edited by 13053121k0 - Friday, 2012-04-20, 12:27 PM
Pancake_old

Message # 719 | 3:57 PM
I think my internet provider has me on a time clock lol
They didnt get my payment till later today so what do they do ?
they turn me off lol Hello ?! So I been off for a while nice of them to
go...oh look he did pay after all Oops! biggrin
now im on again oh they crack me up

13053121k0, Im ok now how about you ?

Bookface
K-Love (Listen Live)
jrv12000

Message # 720 | 4:58 PM
Mr. Pancake, do you read me?
Jesse Valente
Creator of http://www.funpoles.ucoz.com
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » General Chat (Regular Discussion Between Users)
Search: