• Page 1 of 3
  • »
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » E-shop module release (beta-testing of the "E-shop” is over)
E-shop module release
Natashko

Message # 1 | 9:10 PM
We are glad to announce that the beta-testing of the "E-shop” is over. The module was released on February,1, 2011.
It doesn't mean we are going to decrease the pace of our work with this module. It is going to be regularly updated with useful features and nice-looking additions.

As it was informed at the beginning - "E-shop” is a paid module. The access via invitations was available only during its beta-testing. We have received a huge number of remarks and reviews on the work of this module during the beta-testing period. We have tried our best to improve bugs and errors. The functional of the module was highly increased as well.

On February,1, 2011 all the E-shops which were installed during the beta-testing period and which had no paid packages of services that include “Subscription fee for "E-shop" module”, would be suspended (deactivated in Control panel). User part is going to be deactivated in a month. All the goods, orders and settings of the deactivated module are going to be preserved. The module will be available after payment.

The subscription fee for "E-shop" module is $1.99 per moth.
The subscription for the module has been added to all the packages, besides the "Basic” one.

If you have a valid package of services (which includes the subscription fee for "E-shop” module), nothing is going to be changed for you.
If you have no valid package of services (which would include the subscription fee for "E-shop” module), please pay for the it (separately or within a package of services), if you plan on using it in future.
Otherwise, "E-shop” module will become inactive.

Let us remind you that various payment methods are available within uCoz web-services: eMoney, payment kiosks, SMS, bank cards, non-cash payment for legal entities etc.

Paying “Subscription fee for "E-shop" as a separate service:

Attachments: 9503524.png (47.2 Kb)
rebelion

Message # 2 | 9:29 PM
one question,
If you have the basic package or no packages at all you won't have to pay?

project-implement.com join rsps 508/525
CodeResolution

Message # 3 | 9:39 PM
rebelion, the module will become inactive unless you pay for a premium package other than the Basic Package.
Kind regards,
Elliott.

"The best uCoz" critic since 2007.
Qualified website, branding, print & user interface designer.

I'm on Behance and Twitter.
Natashko

Message # 4 | 12:44 PM
rebelion, If you don't own any valid premium packages, which includes “Subscription fee for "E-shop" module”, please pay for the service (It can be done separately or within the package of services), if you plan on using it in future.
Otherwise, "E-shop” module will become inactive.
Administrator4283

Message # 5 | 1:09 AM
Heyy... I have http://onlyhit.ucoz.net and it is down ...Why ? :S
rebelion

Message # 6 | 2:39 AM
Natashko, oh okay smile so it's already included in the 9 dollars of premium right? or is it going to be added? I'm pretty sure I know the answer but just making sure.
project-implement.com join rsps 508/525
Animorph

Message # 7 | 10:44 AM
Administrator4283, your website is not down , use search to find threads related to problems with your website , rebelion, yes i think so
To busy building a passive income online ;)
kalmakhelidze

Message # 8 | 2:01 PM
Can not remember the name of favorite animal to see what we can be anywhere? I need to recall its
Listen
Natashko

Message # 9 | 2:05 PM
kalmakhelidze, do you mean the answer to the secret question. If you need it, you have to contact Technical Support service through your account: Control Panel->Help->Technical Support
Next time use search and post your messages in the proper thread. It has been discussed here http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/31-7018-1#34464
Pancake_old

Message # 10 | 3:17 PM
Quote (Natashko)
The subscription fee for "E-shop" module is $1.99 per month.

sad Does it have to be a subscription and or have a price attached to use it ?

ePal(Join and be rewarded with our new look)
Bookface
K-Love (Listen Live)
Natashko

Message # 11 | 3:23 PM
Pancake, I am not sure I understand the question. You need to pay $1.99 per month to have E-shop module functioning on your website. Please, rephrase it, if I didn't answer your question.
Pancake_old

Message # 12 | 3:30 PM
Natashko
I was just saying why does it have to be a paid subscription ...why not add it to the free side for everyone and use that to attrack new members

ePal(Join and be rewarded with our new look)
Bookface
K-Love (Listen Live)
Post edited by Pancake - Friday, 2011-02-18, 3:30 PM
Natashko

Message # 13 | 3:43 PM
Pancake, I believe it is explained in the first post. As it was announced before, “E-shop” module is a commercial module within uCoz web-services. For many reasons including responsible attitude toward business and consumer market we can't provide such module for free. It will lead to creation of e-shops that are made without a bit of accountability. Such e-shops mislead their customers by accepting orders, but not processing or delivering them. This discredits the whole e-commerce in general. It is harmful to a global network industry and for all of us.
Animorph

Message # 14 | 4:14 PM
kalmakhelidze, i already answered you here: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/31-7018-1 don't create multiple reply's in several threads that are the same.. , it is against the forum rules , now continue here: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/31-7018-1
To busy building a passive income online ;)
Jet_Studio_Programs

Message # 15 | 8:43 PM
The domain radio-otrov.net has been parked but not yet attached to the account

Cancel parking

The request for domain parking is being processed. Please, wait some minutes and reload this page. Usual processing time is 5 minutes.[4:57]

Parking is the creation of special settings on uCoz DNS-servers, which permit to serve requests in user's domain. Parking is just the first stage of domain transfer.

Dominate not only aktven sh counting minutes ?????

uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » E-shop module release (beta-testing of the "E-shop” is over)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search: