• Page 3 of 3
  • «
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » E-shop module release (beta-testing of the "E-shop” is over)
E-shop module release
Natashko

Message # 1 | 9:10 PM
We are glad to announce that the beta-testing of the "E-shop” is over. The module was released on February,1, 2011.
It doesn't mean we are going to decrease the pace of our work with this module. It is going to be regularly updated with useful features and nice-looking additions.

As it was informed at the beginning - "E-shop” is a paid module. The access via invitations was available only during its beta-testing. We have received a huge number of remarks and reviews on the work of this module during the beta-testing period. We have tried our best to improve bugs and errors. The functional of the module was highly increased as well.

On February,1, 2011 all the E-shops which were installed during the beta-testing period and which had no paid packages of services that include “Subscription fee for "E-shop" module”, would be suspended (deactivated in Control panel). User part is going to be deactivated in a month. All the goods, orders and settings of the deactivated module are going to be preserved. The module will be available after payment.

The subscription fee for "E-shop" module is $1.99 per moth.
The subscription for the module has been added to all the packages, besides the "Basic” one.

If you have a valid package of services (which includes the subscription fee for "E-shop” module), nothing is going to be changed for you.
If you have no valid package of services (which would include the subscription fee for "E-shop” module), please pay for the it (separately or within a package of services), if you plan on using it in future.
Otherwise, "E-shop” module will become inactive.

Let us remind you that various payment methods are available within uCoz web-services: eMoney, payment kiosks, SMS, bank cards, non-cash payment for legal entities etc.

Paying “Subscription fee for "E-shop" as a separate service:

Attachments: 9503524.png (47.2 Kb)
Natashko

Message # 31 | 3:54 PM
leohbep,
Quote (leohbep)
Sunny said that for search in the e-shop u have to put "$MODULE_SEARCH_FORM$",, I put it, but doesn't work anyway

I suggest you create another block with Builder and insert the code $MODULE_SEARCH_FORM$ there. Set the settings so that this block will be displayed in E-shop only. In this way, you will be able to search for items, when on E-shop page with the help of this search form.
Quote (leohbep)
in the user profile, u enter and u can see what the do, if they upload a news, or a photo, or a topic in the forum, etc... but i cant see if I or other user upload something in the e-shop.

It is going to be introduced in the nearest update.
Quote (leohbep)
I can put entries of a lot of module in the top of the category, but not products in the top of the eshop, anyway, I will see again ahhaha

I am not sure I understand. Please elaborate.
leohbep

Message # 32 | 7:29 PM
Quote (Natashko)
I suggest you create another block with Builder and insert the code $MODULE_SEARCH_FORM$ there. Set the settings so that this block will be displayed in E-shop only. In this way, you will be able to search for items, when on E-shop page with the help of this search form.

check out the site ---> www.oberavende.com ... i cant insert a block with builder haha i dont use the blocks... i made in different way..

Quote (Natashko)
It is going to be introduced in the nearest update.

that is nice :d

Quote (Natashko)
I am not sure I understand. Please elaborate.

so i want to put some products of the e-shop in the top of the category.. u know, I upload a product, and i want to see this product in the top of the category for ever! hhaah

www.BEPfanclub.com
Natashko

Message # 33 | 9:05 AM
leohbep,
Quote (leohbep)
check out the site ---> www.oberavende.com ... i cant insert a block with builder haha i dont use the blocks... i made in different way.

In this case I just suggest you to substitute the code of your current search form into $MODULE_SEARCH_FORM$ It has to be done in the template of the website (Top part of the website most probably)
Quote (leohbep)
so i want to put some products of the e-shop in the top of the category.. u know, I upload a product, and i want to see this product in the top of the category for ever!

It is going to be available after the next update of E-shop module.
leohbep

Message # 34 | 4:39 PM
Quote (Natashko)
In this case I just suggest you to substitute the code of your current search form into $MODULE_SEARCH_FORM$ It has to be done in the template of the website (Top part of the website most probably)

I do that sad but doesn't work sad and its very important the module "search" in a online shop sad

Quote (Natashko)
It is going to be available after the next update of E-shop module.

cool ^^ do u know when will be the new update?

Added (2011-08-12, 10:39 Am)
---------------------------------------------
I got another question smile

how I can remove in the css or in other way this shielfd of the shop:
Friendly URL
HTML meta description
HTML site tittle
old price

and how i can change "name" for "product name"?

thanks for answer me!!! biggrin

www.BEPfanclub.com
Natashko

Message # 35 | 1:05 PM
leohbep,
Quote (leohbep)
I do that sad but doesn't work sad and its very important the module "search" in a online shop

Please provide a website name for us to be able to check.
Quote (leohbep)
how I can remove in the css or in other way this shielfd of the shop:
Friendly URL
HTML meta description
HTML site tittle
old price

Go to CP->Design->Design management (CSS)->add:
#tb_url, #tb_meta, #tb_meta {display: none;}
and how i can change "name" for "product name"?
As far as I know - it requires custom coding and we do not provide help with it.
leohbep

Message # 36 | 7:31 PM
Quote (Natashko)
Please provide a website name for us to be able to check.

ww.oberavende.com this is the name of a site I did (is a online shop) something like ebay.com, where everybody can upload their product..

Quote (Natashko)
Go to CP->Design->Design management (CSS)->add:
#tb_url, #tb_meta, #tb_meta {display: none;}

thank u biggrin

www.BEPfanclub.com
Natashko

Message # 37 | 10:28 AM
leohbep, Go to CP->Design->Design management (templates)->Find:
Code
<?if($SEARCH_FORM$)?>..a lot of codes...<?endif?>

Substitute it with:
Code
<?if($MODULE_ID$=='shop')?><div id="searchbg">$MODULE_SEARCH_FORM$</div><?else?> <?if($SEARCH_FORM$)?>..a lot of codes...<?endif?>
  <?endif?>
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » E-shop module release (beta-testing of the "E-shop” is over)
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search: