• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » Registration problem (problem at the map of Europe!)
Registration problem
PLBELL

Message # 1 | 9:20 PM
Hello to all of u.
i have a big problem with registation here at ucoz:
At the european map, when the system wants from me to write the name of my city, i see that the map have a very BIG MISTAKE:
i m from Rhodes island (Rodos) Greece (HELLAS).
Rhodes is at Greece and your map doesnt permite me to find the island because the map shows that its at Turkey!
Please, I ask you to make up and fix this problem!
thank you very much!
Attachments: 8991842.png (51.6 Kb)
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 1:20 AM
PLBELL, please refrain from posting multiple threads regarding the same issue, your other messages have been removed. As to your concern I have forwarded it onto our development team and they will handle the issue from there. wink
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
PLBELL

Message # 3 | 12:23 PM
Hello..
OK, thank you very much...
here you can see and learn about Rhodes island smile smile smile
http://www.visitrhodes.gr/
http://www.rhodos-travel.com/history.htm
customs of wedding, music and dances folklore http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGFkRnXX4HI, http://youtu.be/mT5VLogMo-M

thanks...

Added (2012-11-15, 6:23 AM)
---------------------------------------------
I m sorry but i MUST come again to this problem because is not fixed yet!
Well, you have to think about one city of your country to be like this..
Rhodes island is in Greece! And in this map is like in Turkey! Noone has the right to change the History of a city like this.
I asking you to solve it!!!
thanks!

Post edited by PLBELL - Sunday, 2012-11-11, 10:39 AM
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 4 | 11:31 PM
PLBELL, please have patience. Our system developers are aware of your concerns and will update the system when possible. wink We are not "changing history" - it was a minor geographical error in the map structure when it was created, it will be updated as soon as possible. smile
Sunny

Message # 5 | 2:19 PM
PLBELL, just to clarify: the island is not on the list both for Greece and Turkey. So you mean the map itself, right?
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Ed05

Message # 6 | 10:07 AM
I have similar problem, the my problem is that my users complain that when they register on my site that they can't login with ther acount. Not all of them but i get about 3,4 e mails by the week by users with that problem. I dont know what is happening, i have basic package and i enabled user registration options dry
!
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 7 | 4:05 AM
Ed05, can you describe in further detail the problems your users are encountering? Is it the login form, the page, what actually happens as a result of this error?
Ed05

Message # 8 | 9:58 PM
Paradox, the users tells me on my e mail that they are registered sucefly but when they want to log in with that username and pasword they cant. One of them says that the system show this
your site show me error, please sent me pasword and username
and other says
your website show me that it is not a part of uID
.. I qoted them what they tells me ,they are not specific about the problem so if they contact me again i will post here. That's not a big problem, two or 4 users per week have that problem and i have about 100 users per week so its not big deal but i will inspect the problem further wink

!
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 9 | 10:27 PM
Ed05, what's your site URL? And are both users receiving the same error? smile
Ed05

Message # 10 | 1:24 AM
Paradox, no one complain for a month with registration problem so i think that is not nesesary to go further in this topic. I will wrote here if there apears new problems with my users . tnx happy
!
Animorph

Message # 11 | 6:17 PM
Ed05, OK locked and Trashed then wink
To busy building a passive income online ;)
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » Registration problem (problem at the map of Europe!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: