• Page 1 of 2
  • »
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » Subpages and submenus
Subpages and submenus
BoneCrusher

Message # 1 | 8:56 PM
After a hard work with trying to make a new meny i finally did it biggrin WooHoo..lol. But then a new problem came up.
I am trying to make new page i can add movie(s) into. i know how to make a new page, but i have no clue how to link it to a page where i can add the movies. I wanna make many new pages with movies. but have no clue about how..
Please help biggrin

Armaros

Message # 2 | 11:05 PM
What do you mean "link to a page where i can add the movies" ? Could you be a bit
more specific, like naming modules if you're using for your movies. And how exactly
link? As in link in page or linking via menu? Try to describe more with more details.
BoneCrusher

Message # 3 | 11:44 PM
eheh...sorry..ok lets see biggrin If you take a look at my site http://tearsoffury.ucoz.com/ and in the meny you can see i have added a Site called test. if you click on that you get to my test side. thats easy, but how do i do that in my other meny (Filmer) like ive tryed with soccer comedy. I want it to link like it did with my test. I cant figure out how to do it...And im sorry for not being very specific. im just not good to explaine in english..lol
Sunny

Message # 4 | 10:36 AM
BoneCrusher, the same way as you did it in your first menu. As far as I can see you haven't filled in the field "URL" when adding "soccer comedy" item.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
BoneCrusher

Message # 5 | 9:24 PM
maybe im confused or just dumb..lol...But when i click on [ Add new page ] it will automaticly add a new page in my first menu. But i want it in my Filmer menu. I just cant believe i cant do this.. fool

But if a click on Add menu item it will make a site, but i dont have the link..im so very shock about having this small problem..

help

Armaros

Message # 6 | 0:02 AM
Add sub-page aka click on + next to page name in Pages management -> Page Editor.
Morph

Message # 7 | 1:47 AM
earlier i was asking about how to make a "Next page section" but then i found something better.
in Page editor > Page management you can click the + sign next to the name of the page and you can add a "sub page" or sometihng... then make just make a couple and name them page 1 page 2 etc. its easy to find and i guess it works well. Sorry if everyone already knew that but im just saying smile
taly

Message # 8 | 3:11 PM
Hi. Iam Taly and iam new here. I have a question. I created my web site and i open som Pages in my web pages, but i don't know how to create other pages on those pages (underpages), i hope you understad me... Here is 1 example:
My SITE
|------------------------
|S.America |
|N.America |
|Asia |
|Africa |
|Europe |
|_________________|

Now when i click for eg. at EUROPE, i want to open a page like this:
-----------------------------------------------------------
|Albania |
|Greece |
|Republic of Kosovo etc. |
|Germany |
|Swiss |
|England |
|Swedish |
|Italy |
|Hungury |
|Bugary |
|Letony etc. |
------------------------------------------------------------
And if i click for eg. at Albani to open a new page, and to tell me about that country..

Now my question is how to create those cities to open in a single page:
-----------------------------------------------------------
|Albania |
|Greece |
|Republic of Kosovo etc. |
|Germany |
|Swiss |
|England |
|Swedish |
|Italy |
|Hungury |
|Bugary |
|Letony etc. |
------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you understand me. (sorry for my bad english)

Sunny

Message # 9 | 8:35 AM
taly, you may use a drop-down javascript menu for your purpose (you'll have to search the script on the Internet). Or you can create several menus via Site Menu Builder and use conditional operators to display them on the pages you need.
Tommy

Message # 10 | 7:27 AM
Guys,

I have a page called Events in my menu. I have added a subpage for Events called Birthday. This birthday page was working for me till yesterday. i dont know why am not able to view the birthday page now. When i move my mouse to the events it shouldshow the subpage birthday. Could you please tell me how to make it work again...

My site name http://familyconn.ucoz.com/

"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see, I have friends in both places"
Sunny

Message # 11 | 8:31 AM
Vinothdazzlin, the sub-menu item may be blocked by third-party scripts you are using (the page is itself is available). And as far as I can see you are using Visual Editor - I do not advise you to do this as Visual Editor adds unnecessary characters to the code, better use pure HTML. Visual Editor should be used only for some minor changes.
Tommy

Message # 12 | 8:37 AM
Sunny,

Thanks for the reply!!!

Sunny what am supposed to do now. i have deleted the page and created the sub page again. Still its not displayed in my screen. But i can see the subpage in my control panel. Do i need to reset my whole template and start from the scratch. Will it solve my problem???

As u said i used visual editor for some major changes... Thats my fault... Could u please guide me on this..

Thanks.

"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see, I have friends in both places"
jonnytrekkie

Message # 13 | 8:45 AM
I suggest you copy everthing on the html code delewte the page then paste the information into a new subpage.
Watch the new internet tv show supernaturally freakish http://www.super-freakish.ucoz.com
Sunny

Message # 14 | 8:51 AM
Vinothdazzlin, I don't think that Visual Editor causes the problem with the menu, it's rather your horoscope and feed blocks that contain javascript. How did you add them? Are they gadgets offered by uCoz?
I advise you to do the following: first restore default templates - even if Visual Editor is not the cause of the current problem it may cause problems in future. If it doesn't help to solve the problem, try to temporarily remove the horoscope and feed blocks to see whether it will help.

Tommy

Message # 15 | 9:44 AM
Sunny,

I have over used the Visual editor sunny thats the problem.... Problem is not with the horoscope...

I have changed my template and its working fine now... Thanks for your time yes

uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » Subpages and submenus
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: