• Page 2 of 2
  • «
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » Subpages and submenus
Subpages and submenus
Lance

Message # 16 | 11:22 PM
ok so i was experimenting a bit to see if i could do it by myself...but i am honesty stumped. And i've searched and broswed the forums but i havent really found what i'm looking for.

Basically i want to be able to add new pages to the new block that I've created. I've even tried to add a new menu to the block and while its added, I can't necessairly click on the menu per say (like how i would be able to click on a page in the default block.) I've also tried to add a new page in the Page Editor > Enteries Management section of the control panel. But the new page is added to the default block and not the new block that i've added. Some help would be greatly appreciated. o.O

Post edited by Lance - Thursday, 2009-09-17, 11:23 PM
Dartz

Message # 17 | 11:30 PM
Create pages in Page Editor. Remove their links from Site Menu via Site Menu Builder.
Afterwards, create a second menu via Site Menu Builder. Connect to your website and
use builder to create a new block, - then edit new-added block and add second menu.

[... With uCoz since December 2 2007 ...]
zis

Message # 18 | 7:43 AM
hello there,

I just added a new sub page by clicking on sign "+" at one of my main menu. So, i plan to make that sub page as a drop downlist sub page to one of my main menu. That is mean, lets say my main menu is called as PRODUCTS and my sub page to products is called CAKE and PEARL. then when someone click on PRODUCTS button, the CAKE and PEARL button will appear as a drop downlist on PRODUCTS button.

so, anybody know the code and help me to make the sub page like that?

Sunny

Message # 19 | 8:12 AM
zis, as far as I understand you need a javascript drop-down menu. Search the code on Google.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
zis

Message # 20 | 9:31 AM
i'd googled it and this is what i mean:

http://sandbox.leigeber.com/dropdown/dropdown.html

and

http://sandbox.leigeber.com/flyout/flyout.html

and i had tried to use that code into my page but its just appear a static menu..not as a dropdown menu like both examples. is there anyone could teach me the code on how i can create my menu like that?

Dartz

Message # 21 | 12:33 PM
Quote (zis)
is there anyone could teach me the code on how i can create my menu like that?
Not on this forum.

[... With uCoz since December 2 2007 ...]
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » Subpages and submenus
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: