• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » Difference between ucoz and other free websites
Difference between ucoz and other free websites
Tommy

Message # 1 | 7:42 AM
Hi,
Am new to ucoz and just started working on this site. I just want to know what is the difference between ucoz and other free websites.
My question looks silly. Sorry. I know ucoz has lots and lots of features. But still wanted to know the best part of this site from professionals like you. biggrin

Thanks

"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see, I have friends in both places"
jonnytrekkie

Message # 2 | 8:23 AM
It never stops given you web space. Most website like freewebs give u like 300mb and no more unless u pay. ucoz gives u 300mb and more mb the more visitors come so it always increases.
Watch the new internet tv show supernaturally freakish http://www.super-freakish.ucoz.com
Tommy

Message # 3 | 8:35 AM
ucoz gives u 300mb and more mb the more visitors come so it always increases.

Oh great!!!! surprised
I thought we need to pay extra bucks to get additional space in ucoz also. Its great man.
Initially i have 300mb. What am i supposed to do if i want to increase the space. I meant is there any criteria like 100 users has to register in my site to get additional space???? or it will increase gradually??? smile

"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see, I have friends in both places"
Igor-Sousa

Message # 4 | 9:35 AM
Quote (vino8108)
I thought we need to pay extra bucks to get additional space in ucoz also. Its great man.
Initially i have 300mb. What am i supposed to do if i want to increase the space. I meant is there any criteria like 100 users has to register in my site to get additional space???? or it will increase gradually???

The space is always increasing and the more visits you get, faster increases, but if you need more space immediately, you can pay for more space.
uCoz gives you total freedom to edit the HTML and CSS of the site, and for beginners who do not know HTML and CSS, there is the option to restore all the HTML and CSS if you delete any part of the code.

uCoz is always working on new features to implement your site.

You can see a forum where administrators really know about the system.

You can choose from several templates already made or create your own template and use it on your site (for this you need to know HTML and CSS).

And much more...

I've made grammar mistakes ?? Google's fault !!

Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend.

Tommy

Message # 5 | 9:46 AM
Igor-Sousa, and jonnytrekkie,
Great!!!
It's really great to be here. It seems i need to make lot of mistakes to get a hang of things available in ucoz biggrin .
Good.

jonnytrekkie

Message # 6 | 10:02 AM
there is the option to restore all the HTML and CSS if you delete any part of the code.

I love that feature and has to be one of the greatest feature and alos the fact that there is only a small advertisement banner of ucoz on the site where others have big one which make it look unprofesional. However even if u dont like the smaqll banner its cheap to get rid of.

Watch the new internet tv show supernaturally freakish http://www.super-freakish.ucoz.com
Tommy

Message # 7 | 10:10 AM
jonnytrekkie,
Yup i agree with you mate. It's really cheap to get rid of the banner... I love this.
Ucoz also provides lots and lots of features to work with.. cry But the thing is we need to spend more time to know which one suits us the best biggrin
I love this site. Hurrah!!!!

jonnytrekkie

Message # 8 | 10:18 AM
I fell in love with it the first time i set eyes on it.
Igor-Sousa

Message # 9 | 10:19 AM
Quote (vino8108)
I love this site. Hurrah!!!!
Welcome to the group. \ó/

I've made grammar mistakes ?? Google's fault !!

Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend.

Tommy

Message # 10 | 10:44 AM
jonnytrekkie,
First i tried the site wix. I felt it's more like a powerpoint site. I was searchin for a good one and atlast got the right place.
Igor-Sousa,
Ha ha thanks mate.... biggrin wink

uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » Difference between ucoz and other free websites
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: