• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » Account disabled message (receive it too often)
Account disabled message
neps

Message # 1 | 7:39 PM
I have gotten this email message, in my email, THREE times in the past week! I have clicked on the link, to restore my site and it tells me that my site has been restored, but yet, I am continuing to receive this same email. There is no need for it to be sent to me AFTER I have restored my site. Is it restored? I typed it into the address bar and I can pull it up, but if this keeps up, I may have to move the site and I don't really want to do that. Can someone please look into this, first, to see if my site has been restored and second, to find out why I am STILL receiving this same email AFTER I have restored the site the first time? Thank you.

Charlie

Dartz

Message # 2 | 11:06 PM
If no one visits your website or you don't login for a while, you will receive those
e-mails. That's normal. You restored once but if you continue being inactive you
will receive again. And yes, your website is restored. Think about your inactivity.

[... With uCoz since December 2 2007 ...]
neps

Message # 3 | 11:18 PM
Ok. So if I log into my site once a week, I should be alright?
Dartz

Message # 4 | 11:24 PM
It should be fine.
[... With uCoz since December 2 2007 ...]
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » Account disabled message (receive it too often)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: