uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » Reviews about uCoz (reviews on the updated main page)
Reviews about uCoz
Stoyanoff

Message # 46 | 9:03 PM
I think it does not matter. SEO optimization can always be improved. There is no dispute that this is very important. I wish success to uCoz. Continue to be number one!
www.Tarikat.biz
www.Channel-Greece.tk

The Bulgarian women are the most beautiful in the world - fact
Gloria, Jechka Slaninkova, Nasko Mentata, Zafeiris Melas, Stamatis Gonidis, DJ Vesselin, DJ Doncho - RulZ
If you not tried the Bulgarian homely Brandy, Absolut Vanilia and Sobieski Cranberry - you not know anything about life.
Natashko

Message # 47 | 12:08 PM
Stoyanoff, thanks cool
cybervigilante

Message # 48 | 0:52 AM
I find the captcha codes nearly unreadable, requiring multiple tries. And you have to do one every time you log in, which is really annoying.
CodeResolution

Message # 49 | 9:53 AM
cybervigilante,

Quote (Natashko)
We expect your comments here irina@ucoz.com

Kind regards,
Elliott.

"The best uCoz" critic since 2007.
Qualified website, branding, print & user interface designer.

I'm on Behance and Twitter.
Cutegirl

Message # 50 | 1:08 PM
khen,

hi i want to request members entering my website to pay a registration/subscription fee before they're allowed to enter the website itself. how do i do that?

thanks.

Animorph

Message # 51 | 2:43 PM
Cutegirl, this can not be done automaticly you need to do it manually by moving users that pay'd you to the checked group and all the other users can be placed automaticly in user group but you need to edit permissions of the user group

Cutegirl, also please use search feature to find a thread about user groups etc , you are posting in the wrong place

To busy building a passive income online ;)
Pupey

Message # 52 | 7:34 PM
My Disk space limit has been reached, how to add more ? help :help: help please visit my blog at http://pupey.my1.ru/ to answer to my problem is because I am new in uCoz.com and I am very grateful to anyone who can help
Post edited by Pupey - Wednesday, 2011-02-16, 7:41 PM
Animorph

Message # 53 | 7:51 PM
Pupey, Pupey, You can purchase more disk space by paying a service expansion of disk space
Main » $ » Paid service » diskspace and banners » choose an option

next time use search here is everything about disk space:
http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/31-2523-1

and i need to say you reached your limit very quickly

To busy building a passive income online ;)
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » Reviews about uCoz (reviews on the updated main page)
Search: