• Page 3 of 3
  • «
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » uCoz Textbook in English (uCoz textbook in English is of-the-shelf. Check it out)
uCoz Textbook in English
Natashko

Message # 1 | 1:11 PM

Finally, uCoz web-services textbook in English is available.

The textbook provides all the answers to "why”, "what” and "how” questions in order to achieve the results.
The textbook is a gathering of:

• step by step instructions for creating a website: starting with system registration and finishing with system $CODES$ analysis
  • full description of all the MODULES
  • tables with description of settings for each module
  • description of website administrative panel operation
  • description of the main principals of website design
  • pieces of advice on account management
  • safety and security recommendations

The full content of the book looks like this.
Thumb through!

Special offer!

Get the Bonus!
Buy it and leave the book review!
Write a book review and receive your money back! To get the benefit of this special offer you have to write the book review of no less than 1000 characters, post it on the Web (in your blog, Facebook page or elsewhere) and the cost of the book will be added to your uCoz website account.
Take part in our special offer. Your feedback is important for us.
Natashko

Message # 31 | 8:39 PM
t4club, please provide the order number for us to be able to check.
Loz, I do not think that is going to work. You will get your money back not for a certain period of time, but permanently. It implies the same from the review.
t4club

Message # 32 | 12:21 PM
Haunter - sorted now thanks had to downlaod it to a seperate machien dont know why but i have it now cheers ....
VW T4 - T5 Transporter community website and forum group at www.t4club.co.uk
Loz

Message # 33 | 2:05 PM
Natashko,

Think you mis-understood me.

I am asking about the terms & conditions of the offer.

i.e. I buy the book today - but i dont write the review until 1 month,3months or 6 months later - will i still get my money back?

Natashko

Message # 34 | 2:20 PM
Loz,
Quote (Loz)
i.e. I buy the book today - but i dont write the review until 1 month,3months or 6 months later - will i still get my money back?

Quote (Loz)

I apologize for the misunderstanding. It doesn't matter. All we require is the order number and the link to the review. You may post it any time.
Loz

Message # 35 | 2:25 PM
ZshahKazmi

Message # 36 | 9:15 AM
i cant pay to get this book. is there any other link to download free.
Natashko

Message # 37 | 11:03 AM
ZshahKazmi,
Quote (ZshahKazmi)
i cant pay to get this book.

Please be more specific when describing the problems you have faced with.
Quote (ZshahKazmi)
is there any other link to download free.

The only way you can get the book for free is when you purchase it first, then post a review about it. Then the cost of the book will be returned to you.
Zahidali1030

Message # 38 | 4:14 PM
Gr8 Work

UCOZ is the best Community for free users

Thanks !UCOZ!

if I Help you Then + my Reputation and give me an award

Tricks Land-----Amazing Computer Tricks
Blazer

Message # 39 | 3:55 PM
EDIT:It is ok now!
If i helped you + My Reputation and Give me an Award.
Post edited by Blazer - Thursday, 2011-06-30, 4:13 PM
kanalku

Message # 40 | 2:08 PM
I bought uCoz textbook via PayPal on thursday and I have sent email to irina@ucoz.com but haven't received my ebook yet. Can't anyone help me? Thanks in advance.
Animorph

Message # 41 | 7:37 PM
kanalku, about that you just need to wait on a response from Irina she will help you with that. Did you recieved an e-mail back ?
To busy building a passive income online ;)
kanalku

Message # 42 | 11:49 PM
Thanks for the info, Animorph. No, I haven't received any response yet. I desperately need the textbook to improve my uCoz website and of course to write a review in order to have my money back biggrin to buy another uCoz service.
Natashko

Message # 43 | 2:21 PM
kanalku, I have checked with Irina. Apparently, she didn't received a letter from you. That is why try to send it once again. In case smth goes wrong again - send me PM
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » uCoz Textbook in English (uCoz textbook in English is of-the-shelf. Check it out)
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search: