• Page 2 of 2
  • «
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » Domain registration service from uCoz: domains.ucoz.com
Domain registration service from uCoz: domains.ucoz.com
mehaNik

Message # 1 | 4:08 PM
We want to announce about the launch of our new project – the domain registration service http://domains.ucoz.com!

Now uCoz users will be able to get custom domains for their websites from uCoz directly. We offer you a reliable and safe service, with free privacy protection.

At the moment the service offers registration of domains in 46 domain zones, including the most popular .COM, .NET, .ORG. In future the list will be extended.

Payments are accepted via 2СО, which means that you can pay either by a credit card (Visa, MasterCard) or by PayPal.

Tutorial: How to buy a domain at domains.ucoz.com

http://ucoz-wiki.com - WIKI about uCoz
http://beston.ucoz.com - Best Websites On uCoz.com
blackpirate

Message # 16 | 10:21 AM
how we change the name servers, i can find such action. only name details
Gromov

Message # 17 | 10:51 AM
blackpirate, Where have you purchased the domain in the first place? You should be able to change the NS records via your personal account on your domain registrar's end or via the CP of your website, if the domain is attached to it via the NS records, which it was, apparently.
blackpirate

Message # 18 | 12:10 PM
my friend is still down. what i should do? i have payed to renew the domain name but still i am taking emails to renew.
i have sent at uCoz Domains Biiling <domains@ucoz.org> many emails with photos from the transaction but nobody is replying.
any help from here??
Post edited by blackpirate - Tuesday, 2018-05-01, 12:16 PM
Gromov

Message # 19 | 5:11 AM
blackpirate, I have already replied to you via the PM, please check it. As for the 'no reply' part, there was a national holiday yesterday on May 1 and nobody was there to provide you with an answer, sorry.
sejaspalma

Message # 20 | 11:33 AM
Having problem.
Just paid for domain renewal but it says "Order Locked In Processing."
Reason Reseller has insufficient funds on Wed May 02 10:38:11 GMT 2018

What to do?
Gromov

Message # 21 | 12:36 PM
sejaspalma, Apparently, your account does not have enough money available to cover a payment. Check everything once again and contact the support team, they will provide you with more details.
sejaspalma

Message # 22 | 12:58 PM
Added even more funds to account, canceled order and paid again. Still same problem. Sent email to their support.
Thanks for help.
Gromov

Message # 23 | 1:13 PM
sejaspalma, Anytime.
sejaspalma

Message # 24 | 8:12 AM
It seems like they don't have such thing as a support.
Is there any other way to contact with them?
Gromov

Message # 25 | 8:29 AM
sejaspalma, Please send me the details regarding the domain, account etc. via the private message and I'll do my best to clarify the details.
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » Domain registration service from uCoz: domains.ucoz.com
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: