• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » CyberGhost: Register Now and Get 30 Days for Free! (special offer from uCoz's partner)
CyberGhost: Register Now and Get 30 Days for Free!
Sunny

Message # 1 | 2:49 PM

Starting with this month we will have occasional deals from our partners, just for you, our user, which means that you will be able to use different Premium products for free.
The first partner which does this is CyberGhost, a VPN service which offers the premium option of its latest version for 30 days.

What's a VPN? This kind of software gives any Internet user anonymity and privacy while surfing the Web, meaning that your real location cannot be visible or traced.

In order to get CyberGhost's Premium Package and its outstanding protection for free, you need to register here, by introducing your e-mail address!

When the 30 days are over, you will still be able to use CyberGhost, it has a free package.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
khen

Message # 2 | 5:15 AM
I'll try this one and will post comment later.
Post edited by khen - Saturday, 2013-11-23, 5:15 AM
Cyberdasm

Message # 3 | 1:36 PM
Me also i will try it...,

Thanks Sunny, for the instant message.

Added (2013-11-23, 7:36 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Ive error on the file ive been downloaded... anybody have encountered like this?

1F4BF3B
Raver

Message # 4 | 9:16 AM
dense0293, what kind of error? Can you publish the screenshot or describe it? Thx
Cyberdasm

Message # 5 | 3:57 AM
Raver, Written like this i think its a system error.

Error
Access violation at address 0040EC22 in module 'CG_5.0.9.8ucoz.net.exe'. Write of address 00401000.

that error ive got when i run the installer package.

1F4BF3B
Raver

Message # 6 | 5:02 PM
dense0293, we've tested it and everything seems to work fine. Can you tell us what OS are you using?

My suggestion is to to download it separately, directly from their website (http://cyberghostvpn.com/) and use the activation code received by e-mail.
WatedBoy

Message # 7 | 2:05 AM
XD Raver. I am agree biggrin

Added (2013-11-27, 8:05 PM)
---------------------------------------------
They didn't send me any code in my email. No Email received from CyberGhost. 5 Mins passed
Post edited by WatedBoy - Thursday, 2013-11-28, 4:16 AM
Cyberdasm

Message # 8 | 8:30 AM
Raver, i use windows xp sp2. well i tried from the 5 different computer but the problem still the same. I dont know why, as for now i have the licence key in my email inbox.
WatedBoy, just check your spam folder.( there ive found my licence key and i use gmail service). smile

1F4BF3B
Raver

Message # 9 | 3:27 PM
dense0293, the computers you tried with, have all Windows XP, XP SP2 installed?
riotana

Message # 10 | 4:10 PM
Hey guys!

WatedBoy, most likely the email is in the Trash or Spam folder, as dense0293 already advised you!
dense0293 please write us on the support (support@cyberghost.ro) regarding this problem. We've never seen it before, so this is quite a new thing for us! We support Windows XP, so I don't know why are you receiving it.

We're looking forward to hear back from you,
Ana from CyberGhost smile
Heeeeey

Message # 11 | 5:37 AM
Is this like the Tor browser?
Molly

Message # 12 | 12:25 PM
Quote Heeeeey ()
Is this like the Tor browser?

Yes, it's VPN also, and it's better than Tor.

uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » CyberGhost: Register Now and Get 30 Days for Free! (special offer from uCoz's partner)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: