• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » For Easter, get your present from the Bunny! (A gift coupon is waiting for you. Get it now)
For Easter, get your present from the Bunny!
Raver

Message # 1 | 6:24 PM

Dear users! We are pleased to announce that the Easter Bunny has arrived with some presents for you. He will offer gift codes worth 10$, if you will follow these steps:

1. You will login to the Webtop and then go to U → Websites → Affiliate program and get your affiliate link, (more details about how it works here)

2. After that, you will post to your existing Social Networks account(s) (ex: Personal or Facebook Page, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, etc) the following message:

If you create now a free website or blog you'll bring me Easter happiness! Please click on the link below and help me now!
(your affiliate link comes here)

Or, if you want, you can create your own Easter message and convince your friends, page fans or followers to create a free website or blog on uCoz!

3. After you've posted the message(s), please send the link(s) to it to natasha@ucoz. com, so we can see it ourselves.

Dates:

Messages publishing on the Social Networks: 18th - 21st of April

Gift code worth 10$ receival: 22nd - 25th of April
You can use the gift code to recharge your account and purchase any paid package, starting with the Basic one!

Happy peaceful Easter for all of you who celebrate it!
Animorph

Message # 2 | 7:07 PM
Cool wink
To busy building a passive income online ;)
Cyberdasm

Message # 3 | 4:01 AM
Very Cool i want to participate unto it.....
1F4BF3B
Raver

Message # 4 | 4:43 AM
dense0293, you are more than welcomed! Please read the instructions above and join in! Today, the 21st of April, is the last day of the "flash gift offer". Happy Easter!
Cyberdasm

Message # 5 | 11:14 AM
Raver, its done... ive sent what is needed to have it... by the way thanks alot for this event.
1F4BF3B
AwesomeGuy

Message # 6 | 8:50 PM
I don't want to be in this people can't even connect to my site!

betagametesting.ucoz.com
VZ

Message # 7 | 0:30 AM
Can i use this gift or in these days ONLY because i have issues with mine website.
Hit that "Thanks" button. :)
In life there's ALWAYS limits but do not plan above them.
Sunny

Message # 8 | 9:31 AM
AwesomeGuy, your website is available on the Internet. Do the users use Comcast as their ISP? Comcast is currently blocking access to the server, where your website is hosted. We are working on the issue. Please continue in the following thread: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/42-13752-1

VZ, you will have some time to activate the code.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Cyberdasm

Message # 9 | 10:17 AM
Sunny, Raver, thanks alot ive got mine.....
1F4BF3B
Sunny

Message # 10 | 12:35 PM
dense0293, thank you for participation.

All codes were sent yesterday to the e-mails of the participants.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » For Easter, get your present from the Bunny! (A gift coupon is waiting for you. Get it now)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: