• Page 2 of 2
  • «
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » Creation of Subforums in the Forum Module (Update 7-2014)
Creation of Subforums in the Forum Module
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 16 | 7:14 AM
Quote Urs ()
Will uCoz official forums change and use sub-forums too for easier navigation ?

We're still currently deciding on this. smile It's up in the air for now, however, if anything goes to change on here we'll most certainly let everyone know.

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Vorpal

Message # 17 | 10:24 AM
Found A Bug !

When Selecting :
Thread always on top in a sub-forum (in order to make a Sticky thread ) that topic also appears in the main forum.

This must be fixed. The Sticky thread must only appear in the sub forum where it was made.

Sticky threads made in the main forum do remain only in their original birthplace.

Thank you !
Post edited by Vorpal - Sunday, 2014-06-15, 10:26 AM
Sunny

Message # 18 | 8:06 AM
Vorpal, I can't confirm the problem. Please provide the link to the subforum where you have the problem. And is the option "Hide subforum threads in forums:" enabled in the module settings?
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
NTP

Message # 19 | 5:56 AM
Awesome Job Sunny! I know many of us have been waiting for half a decade for this. Even longer, others. Can't wait to see what new features come out in the next months!! biggrin
Web design and film == my 2 passions.

Genesis Inc. ~ New Horizons, New Beginnings
Daffa_Mage

Message # 20 | 12:07 PM
This is what I'm waiting for! Thanks a lot Sunny!
Vorpal

Message # 21 | 7:02 AM
Quote Sunny ()
Vorpal, I can't confirm the problem. Please provide the link to the subforum where you have the problem. And is the option "Hide subforum threads in forums:" enabled in the module settings?

By using : Hide subforum threads in forums: the problem is fixed !
Ria

Message # 22 | 1:40 AM
I am having an issue with my subforums are still showing up even though the "hide subforums in forums" is enabled. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I messaged tech support a few days ago but no response. My site is http://maeldor.ucoz.org. Thanks!!
Post edited by Ria - Wednesday, 2014-07-23, 1:42 AM
Sunny

Message # 23 | 7:59 AM
Ria, the option sounds "Hide subforum threads in forums", it does not hide subforums themselves. As far as I can see there are no threads on your forums, so I cannot confirm the problem.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Ria

Message # 24 | 1:45 AM
Ahhh, that would explain why I can still see the subforums themselves within the parent forum. -Facedesks- Alright. Thanks Sunny. Much appreciated for the info. wacko
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » Creation of Subforums in the Forum Module (Update 7-2014)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: