• Page 2 of 2
  • «
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » New Standard Templates for uCoz Websites
New Standard Templates for uCoz Websites
Sunny

Message # 1 | 12:32 PM

The holidays get closer and closer, and our presents get more and more interesting! A lot of you have been waiting for this update and here it is — new modern responsive templates for your uCoz websites! We've added 32 free templates to the default template gallery.
Responsiveness means that a template will look perfect and be fully functional on any screen resolution and on any mobile device.

This release includes the updates of the following template categories:
  • Abstract (+1)
  • Anime (+1)
  • Business & Education (+1)
  • Glamour (+1)
  • Food (+2)
  • Games (+1)
  • Computers & Communications (+3)
  • Music (+1)
  • Real Estate (+1)
  • General (+5)
  • Holidays (+3)
  • Nature (+1)
  • Sport (+2)
  • Transport (+1)
  • Photo (+1)
  • Misc (+7)

You can't wait to update the template of your website? Just go to Control Panel -> Settings -> Common Settings, and choose a design you like. When you install a new template, the site entries and pages are not deleted. However, if you have custom scripts installed on your website, they may be lost. Therefore do not forget to create a template backup (that you can restore at any time if you need to get back to your previous template). And as usual, all of the templates are customizable, so even if none of the new templates is suitable for your site's theme, you can change a few pictures and/or colors to get the result you need.

And that is not all. We have a new batch of templates ready for the testing stage! The next update will be larger than this one. We keep developing and improving the standard templates, so follow the news!

Feel free to experiment with the templates, try something new! And if you have any questions or comments, they are very welcome wink

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Sunny

Message # 16 | 12:21 PM
Vorpal, that's right, some of the templates are not responsive, but most are.
huong

Message # 17 | 11:49 PM
So good biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
yaamaan

Message # 18 | 11:13 AM
I too have a problem with Design # 1073.
The Menu is not visible at all. When we hover on it, then only it comes up.
The problem is old browser only, eg. IE 8
Is it possible to fix it?

Thanks in adv.
Sunny

Message # 19 | 1:17 PM
yaamaan, provide a screenshot please.
yaamaan

Message # 20 | 8:25 AM
PFA the screen shot.

Please provide solution
Attachments: 8325743.png (89.3 Kb)
Sunny

Message # 21 | 12:56 PM
yaamaan, we don't support IE8, so if it's possible, I suggest that you update your browser.
Ed05

Message # 22 | 12:09 PM
More cinema templates please cool
!
Sunny

Message # 23 | 1:00 PM
Ed05, I can't promise cinema templates, but we are working on new templates and they should be available soon.
Urs

Message # 24 | 8:52 PM
Quote Sunny ()
Ed05, I can't promise cinema templates, but we are working on new templates and they should be available soon.

Any news or date regarding when these new templates might be ready ?
Are the people who work on them the same from http://ucoztemplates.com/ | http://utemplate.pro/ ? ( or some other people ? )

Also i would like to ask if any news exist regarding the SEO module for English language ? ( or will it come with the new control panel ? )

Thank you.

Thassos Island Portal :
https://thassos.one
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 25 | 9:27 PM
Urs, unfortunately I can't tell exactly dates regarding to both questions. Anything I can tell is that the new template set will be released soon. As for SEO module, we are continously working on it to be available on all localizations.

The templates added to our official premium templates' store are usually created and uploaded by experienced uCoz users and designers, not employees of uCoz. Maybe there some templates which are created by the team as well, like this.

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Urs

Message # 26 | 1:28 PM
Except maybe for this user templates : http://utemplate.pro/shop/user/12637/goods i always found the uCoz team (employees) official templates to be superior in areas like : easy to load, no glitches, better responsive templates, better cleaner code.

Thank you for your reply.
Waiting for the new batch of official templates.

Thassos Island Portal :
https://thassos.one
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » New Standard Templates for uCoz Websites
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: