• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » New Entry Management Panel & Social Links on Profiles (Update-5 2015)
New Entry Management Panel & Social Links on Profiles
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 1 | 9:17 AM

This update is available on all servers.

Entry Management Panel

To some of our users this will appear a trivial change, however, for us here at uCoz this is a very significant upgrade which we're ecstatic to have the opportunity to release. For a long time now we have been wishing to update this system component, although weren't yet ready to implement this transformation. This upgrade affects (as some of our users have already noticed) a large number of templates, so it has been a difficult step to introduce new and improved icons without negatively impacting the designs. Today, we do hope to have managed that!

So what does this new and improved moderation panel look like?

If some things on your website are affected negatively by this change:

• Please post here on the forums about corrupted default designs so that we may remedy these.
  • For newer sites created on the system, users can use only the new moderation panel. For older websites the new panel is also enabled by default.
  • Users who wish to return to the old appearance are welcome to do so (Control Panel > Settings > Common settings), however, please note that this is only a temporary measure during the design transition.

• Designs that require a right-anchored moderation panel are able to implement this within their designs using $MODER_PANEL_RIGHT$. This will unfold the moderation panel in the opposite direction.

Social Links on User Profiles

User profiles have got the option allowing to display links to the social accounts the user connected to the account. This means that new $VARIABLES$ have been added to the "User personal page" template. Simply restore the default template, or, if you have a custom template, use the new codes. Here is how they look:

And there is also a new option in the user group settings:

These codes used together with conditional operators may result in interesting custom solutions :)

Other Upgrades & Bug Fixes

In addition to the upgrades applied to our moderation panel, we have an additional list of bug fixes and upgrades made to the system:

• Comment switchers in the E-Shop module have been fixed.
  • RSS import bugs resolved.
  • Everlasting page loading when adding a channel category.
  • Fixed bugs in templates 1080, 1090, 1084, 1085, 1086, 1088, 1089, 1064, 1063, 1062, & 2012.
  • Remedied code showing up in search results.
  • YouTube videos can now be added to the forums via HTTPS.

That's everything again for today, although keep an eye out for more updates on the way! cool
Cyberdasm

Message # 2 | 7:44 AM
Paradox, Great! biggrin biggrin biggrin
1F4BF3B
Ed05

Message # 3 | 11:12 PM
Quote Paradox ()
YouTube videos can now be added to the forums via HTTPS.

Finally..
Quote Paradox ()
Social Links on User Profiles
it does not apply for local user option.
Quote Paradox ()
Entry Management Panel

its great, if i just can sugest multiple theme for it, for example dark.. cool

!
AdminDan

Message # 4 | 2:55 AM
Paradox, How do Make category in site news required while posting ? I need this fixed and the sign * beside category selection
Visit and Register with our website now !![ Looking for Posters and up-loaders ]
http://www.tinymb.com
Sunny

Message # 5 | 10:32 AM
Quote Ed05 ()
its great, if i just can sugest multiple theme for it, for example dark.

Done smile Please check http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/3-19970-1

AdminDan, your question isn't really related to this thread wink But I'm afraid with the standard system tools it is not possible.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Ed05

Message # 6 | 3:06 PM
Sunny, that is great for my dark design website and other users with dark design ,tnx ,спасибо happy
!
Good

Message # 7 | 0:27 AM
I think there is something wrong with social link:

Below is an example.

http://nhatro.ucoz.com/index/8-388

Facebook profile is not existed though this user login via facebook account.
Sunny

Message # 8 | 3:40 PM
Good, is Facebook displayed on his profile (on your website) as connected?
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Good

Message # 9 | 0:44 AM
Yes, Sunny.

Added (2015-10-31, 0:44 AM)
---------------------------------------------
I think it's no problem. Maybe they set up their account in private on Facebook.

uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » New Entry Management Panel & Social Links on Profiles (Update-5 2015)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: