uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Account is blocked. Why? What to do? (If you are the owner - contact uCoz Tech Support)
Account is blocked. Why? What to do?
gianys75

Message # 1 | 8:11 PM
I would also like to explain in more detail why I blocked the account and if there www.nod-32.ucoz.org likely to be unlocked-mail seeking the answer .... thank you
http://www.nod-32.ucoz.org
Sanjay_149

Message # 2 | 6:03 AM
Hiding of uCoz copyright (unblocking is impossible)..

contact uCoz Technical Support

Unlike computers, no human brain has ever said:" Hard drive full."
Sunny

Message # 3 | 1:48 PM
gianys75, better contact the abuse team: http://www.ucoz.com/main/?a=abuse However, judging by the blocking message, you website will hardly be unblocked. Copyright hiding is a serious violation.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Hailee

Message # 4 | 1:10 PM
http://freedl4all.ucoz.com/forum/3-0-1

im newbie hir and i dont know why i cant access to that site its says my account is blocked dont know why im blocked any help?
i try to register in other computer its also says account blocked is the site down?

thanks for the help smile

Natashko

Message # 5 | 1:17 PM
Hailee, uCoz web-services administration sent you a notification to your e-mail address. It was a request to comment on the complaint about your website within 48 hours. Please, comment on the situation and specify the reason you have ignored the notification from uCoz web-services administration. But you need to forward your requests here http://www.ucoz.com/abuse
Jack-p

Message # 6 | 6:57 PM
Hello,
I'm owner of xxxGG.ucoz.com (www.GoodGame.mn). I have blocked by ucoz system because of hide required ad banner. I'm so regreting now and I have deleted script of hiding ad banner. Then I send requist to http://www.ucoz.com/abuse. But I have not resieve any reply.

Please tell me what do I now?

Post edited by Jack-p - Monday, 2011-05-09, 6:58 PM
HellorHeaven

Message # 7 | 3:38 AM
Please Wit About 48 Hours. You're The Not Only Guy Who Asked Questions or Requested. uCoz Needs at least 24 hours to answer your question.
Please Give Me A Reputation or Award, If My Post Helps You
With uCoz Since 2009
Natashko

Message # 8 | 1:42 PM
Jack-p, first of all, you need to post your messages in the proper thread. Second of all, such issues shouldn't be discussed on forum. uCoz helpers are not empowered to help with such issues. And the last - Hiding uCoz ad banner is one of the most serious violations. In order
to have you website unblocked you need to pay for the service of ad
banner removal for the period from your website creation till now.
Susmoy

Message # 9 | 6:08 PM
My site don't have a big traffic but it was on it's way, I was trying to get users and getting Success too.But now my site Account is blocked that's mean Site is blocked Due to Popups(POP UNDER ADVERTISEMENTS) and then I removed all of my Popup ads on my site but still my site is closed, I have also Contact with Technical Support but they didn't reply that's why I have made this thread to get help from the staff of uCoz

Hopefully I'll get help

Regards,

If I Help you then Please +Rep and Awards
Post edited by Susmoy - Tuesday, 2011-06-28, 6:09 PM
-VishaL-

Message # 10 | 2:15 AM
Same Here My Website Also Banned...and i contact uCoz Technical Support but no reply ..

Susmoy

Message # 11 | 5:53 AM
-VishaL-, I think we should wait till uCoz reply us (Technical Support)
Post edited by Susmoy - Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 5:58 AM
Natashko

Message # 12 | 8:42 AM
Susmoy, you have PMed me about it and I already answered you. Please do not PM me any more if you do not listen.
-VishaL-, and Susmoy, it is written in the message to contact uCoz Technical Support. It is not written to create a thread in uCoz community forum and discuss actions of uCoz Technical Support. And it is for a reason. And the reason is that forum staff is not entitled to help you. We do not have that power. Only abuse service staff (those people who blocked you in the first place) can unblock your website. So Susmoy, you need to remove all the Popups(POP UNDER ADVERTISEMENTS) and explain to uCoz abuse service why you have put them on your website in the first place, just like I suggested you.
-VishaL-, the same with you. Follow the instructions and write back about your actions to uCoz abuse service.
-VishaL-

Message # 13 | 10:23 AM
@Natashko, 1 day left but no reply from Technical Support.

and i remove all ads of my website..

Animorph

Message # 14 | 11:15 AM
Susmoy, I already told you the same a few days ago , be patient there are alot of people sending messages to tech support

and -VishaL-, be patient too , thy are very busy and hard working people to get all the messages answered and solved and there are alot of them so wait.

Thankyou

To busy building a passive income online ;)
Susmoy

Message # 15 | 1:39 PM
Okay Thanks for You guys Reply in this threads, and Natashko, I created this thread because I found lot's of threads like this who created Thread about their site blocking that's why I thought i should create one too.

Sorry If I have Broken Rules!

uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Account is blocked. Why? What to do? (If you are the owner - contact uCoz Tech Support)
Search: