uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Account is blocked. Why? What to do? (If you are the owner - contact uCoz Tech Support)
Account is blocked. Why? What to do?
Natashko

Message # 16 | 2:49 PM
Susmoy, -VishaL-, as far as I am aware Technical support service has answered you already. Please continue to communicate with them directly.
Susmoy

Message # 17 | 3:21 PM
Natashko, Ma'am Can you close this thread?

Now I understood that, I have done a wrong work by creating this tread , If I first contact uCoz abuse then They will solve my problem.

Now I understood that, I have to contact with them.

Ma'am Please close this thread !
smile
Regards

If I Help you then Please +Rep and Awards
Parampaa

Message # 18 | 5:14 AM
Susmoy, PW Closed? sad
When I Open Ur Web, I Got Many PopUps So Delt It, Is Ur Web Will Open Again?

Huh, U Said U Want Move Me As Mod dry
Post edited by Parampaa - Thursday, 2011-06-30, 5:14 AM
Susmoy

Message # 19 | 5:27 AM
Parampaa, Don't Talk Here About Private Matters and Don NOT Ask questions Which is NOT RELATED TO uCoz!
Animorph

Message # 20 | 1:24 PM
People don't make a scene in here , talk through PM and Susmoy, i Talked with tech support thy messaged you and you know what to do , before anyone starts in this thread again always contact tech support we can't help you with these promblems in the Support Forum only Tech Support can
To busy building a passive income online ;)
Susmoy

Message # 21 | 3:49 PM
Hi there,

I just wanted to ask, What kind of Popups uCoz Support? I mean last time my site was blocked due to Popup advertisements!
But to earn more money with site (online) We need to put pop up ads on website (whole Website)

So If anyone can tell me what kind of Popups uCoz Allow then It will be really very helpfull to me!

Note: I'm not talking about any Ajax windows , I am talking about Site Popup ads (Advertisements)

And one more thing, I have saw many uCoz site which contain lot's of Popup ads but their site is running , But when I put Pop up ads Site get blocked!

I am not saying to UNBLOCK my site(All ready made a new one) I just want to know What kind of Popups uCoz Allow!

Regards!!

Natashko

Message # 22 | 4:13 PM
Susmoy,
Quote (Susmoy)
So If anyone can tell me what kind of Popups uCoz Allow then It will be really very helpfull to me!

Popups that redirect users, open other windows that users were not willing to open and ads with adult content are not allowed and strictly forbidden.
Susmoy

Message # 23 | 5:20 PM
Natashko, No No Ma'am , I don't put Adult Popup ads on My site , I put normal ads (Popups)

Are they allowed?

I think it will be more easier to you tell If you check my new site: cyberhack.ucoz.com

Please check and tell me Is there anything Illegal in my site?

Regards

Blazer

Message # 24 | 6:56 PM
Susmoy, i think Natashko means that you are not allowed to put any popups that will redirect users to other page even if it doesn't contain adult content...
If i helped you + My Reputation and Give me an Award.
Susmoy

Message # 25 | 6:47 AM
Blazer, Well bro, then we can't add Popups on site because Every Popups Redirect users to other page but not force them to go there!!
Natashko

Message # 26 | 9:41 AM
Susmoy,
Quote (Susmoy)
then we can't add Popups on site because Every Popups Redirect users to other page but not force them to go there!!

I suggest you read this part once again carefully
Quote (Natashko)
Popups that redirect users, open other windows that users were not willing to open

There was such ad on the website of yours that was blocked for popups. The website that you have provided has no violations so far. But keep in mind that it is not uCoz staff job to do pre-moderation (checking) of the websites.
Susmoy

Message # 27 | 2:56 PM
Natashko, Okay Ma'am I'll keep it in my Mind and Ma'am thanks Once Again!!
Gxone

Message # 28 | 0:18 AM
Please Help me .. my account is blocked

I have installed a new Style , And removed all forums
Please reopen the account

My Site

www.Gx1.do.am
DEEPKG

Message # 29 | 2:33 AM
Gxone, Go to Cp »Help » Technical Support OR contact here http://www.ucoz.com/abuse/

This may help you wink

I Try to help. U can Try to give Rep ++ For my try :P
Susmoy

Message # 30 | 5:46 AM
Gxone, As you have violated uCoz Rules so your Website at least will block for 72 hours smile
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Account is blocked. Why? What to do? (If you are the owner - contact uCoz Tech Support)
Search: