uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Can't log into Control Panel and other troubles (Control panel features)
Can't log into Control Panel and other troubles
Natashko

Message # 1 | 3:13 PM
I cannot log into the Control Panel, it says incorrect username or password.
Please use the Control Panel password reminding form: http://www.ucoz.com/main/?a=remind

Is it possible for 2 people to be logged into the Control panel simultaneously?
Yes, it is. The maximum number of simultaneous logins to the Control Panel is set in security settings of the Control panel. It can be set to the maximum of 4.

If there are several administrators on the website, is it possible to track who logged into the Control Panel and when?
It can be viewed in "Action log", that can be found in Control Panel -> Security.

If I make someone an administrator, will he/she be able to log into the Control Panel and change something there?
No. When you make an administrator, it is not necessary to tell him/her the Control Panel password. Even if an administrator knows the password, it cannot be changed without the answer to the secret question.

How to change the Control Panel password?
You can change the Control Panel password like this: log in to the Control Panel (add /admin to the name of the website, e.g. mysite.ucoz.com/admin) -> Security -> Change account password -> Separate password. In order to do this you will have to be able to answer the secret question as well.

How can I find out when my website was created?
The creation date can be found on the main page of the Control Panel.

Why can't I create a website backup, if the website occupies more than 75% of the disk space?
The remaining disk space is not enough to create a website backup as available Mbs have to be used by the backup copy.
DjAli

Message # 2 | 3:13 PM
Can some body plzz help me??

Yesterday i was in control panel adding think....

But Today i can`t login in control panel , tha message >> IP-address is temporary blocked

Why???

=]
GoldAsk2

Message # 3 | 3:13 PM
how i can change my control panel password ??? http:://naruto.dmon.com/admin/
Stavros_pc

Message # 4 | 3:13 PM
I don’t know if you have already talked about it before but I need your help please,
My friend create this site: http://csforses.ucoz.com/
He is an administrator but I want to be an administrator, too in order to control the forum etc. but basically to organise the forum.
The question is how I can login at control panel with my password. My friend did me an administrator but when I insert my password and the security code
I take: Incorrect login or password.
Can I have access to the control panel or not??? and if yes, how can we do it?? Of course with my personal password.

Thank you for your time.

SDMTEAM

Message # 5 | 3:13 PM
My site is Available for users only. I am administrator for this site. I have Creat a One Users Web Administrator.

he is editing the web site allow, but this user password not allow in login contorl panel ?????? Web administrator how to login in Control Panel

(Allows several people or from several browsers to be in the Control Panel simultaneously) 2
Master484

Message # 6 | 3:13 PM
I want to have two other users, who could have access to my sites Control Panel.

I tried to change their type to "Administrator", but they still can't access the CP with either of their passwords (Unet-password or Webtop password).

So I assume that the only way they could have access to the Control Panel, is that I must give my own webtop-password to them, right? Or is there some other way?
Sunny

Message # 7 | 3:13 PM
If you enter wrong password 5 times in succession the system blocks you for 1 hour. Simply wait.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Natashko

Message # 8 | 3:13 PM
GoldAsk2, You can change the Control Panel password like this: log in to the Control Panel (add /admin to the name of the website mysite.ucoz.com/admin)->Main->Security->Change account password->Separate password. http://faq.ucoz.com/screenshots/change_CP_password.png
Unique

Message # 9 | 3:13 PM
Stavros_pc, you can login in cp only with one pass and username, but with that one account more you can log in at the same time. Look at security settings in cp (Maximum number of simultaneous logins to the Control Panel)
Natashko

Message # 10 | 3:13 PM
SDMTEAM, go to Control panel->Security->Security settings->Maximum number of simultaneous logins to the Control Panel:->select the number of people and Save.
Quote (SDMTEAM)
user password not allow in login contorl panel

What do you mean by that? He needs to use Control panel password to log into the Control panel and not his uNet password or smth. Please be more specific.
o_lisovenko
ico.ukit.com

Message # 11 | 3:13 PM
Master484, access to the Control Panel have only the creator of site.

Quote (Master484)
I must give my own webtop-password to them, right?

Right.
narujz13Naruto

Message # 12 | 3:13 PM
whan i try to login in my Control Panel it says Incorrect username (login) or password.
but im putnig my password in username but it stll says
Incorrect username (login) or password.
in for my E-mail its called NarutoUzumakNaru@EnglishBulldogSiberianHusky.com
in whan i try to Confirm my e-mail i dont know where to
cake my e-mail
Post edited by narujz13Naruto - Saturday, 2008-04-12, 7:39 PM
GoldAsk2

Message # 13 | 3:13 PM
Natashko, THX biggrin
Stavros_pc

Message # 14 | 3:13 PM
Thank you very much for your answer,
.....So, if someone is a Moderator at a forum’s category, he cant be an administrator, too......?????For example I want to be a moderator at a forum’s category but I also want to control the entire forum....Can I????
SDMTEAM

Message # 15 | 3:13 PM
Quote (Natashko)
SDMTEAM, go to Control panel->Security->Security settings->Maximum number of simultaneous logins to the Control Panel:->select the number of people and Save.
Quote (SDMTEAM)
user password not allow in login contorl panel

What do you mean by that? He needs to use Control panel password to log into the Control panel and not his uNet password or smth. Please be more specific.

administrator control panel - login Password abcdefg
web administrator control panel - login password abcdefg ( but i have not given my password for web administrator how to get different password )
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Can't log into Control Panel and other troubles (Control panel features)
Search: