uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Can't log into Control Panel and other troubles (Control panel features)
Can't log into Control Panel and other troubles
Natashko

Message # 1 | 3:13 PM
I cannot log into the Control Panel, it says incorrect username or password.
Please use the Control Panel password reminding form: http://www.ucoz.com/main/?a=remind

Is it possible for 2 people to be logged into the Control panel simultaneously?
Yes, it is. The maximum number of simultaneous logins to the Control Panel is set in security settings of the Control panel. It can be set to the maximum of 4.

If there are several administrators on the website, is it possible to track who logged into the Control Panel and when?
It can be viewed in "Action log", that can be found in Control Panel -> Security.

If I make someone an administrator, will he/she be able to log into the Control Panel and change something there?
No. When you make an administrator, it is not necessary to tell him/her the Control Panel password. Even if an administrator knows the password, it cannot be changed without the answer to the secret question.

How to change the Control Panel password?
You can change the Control Panel password like this: log in to the Control Panel (add /admin to the name of the website, e.g. mysite.ucoz.com/admin) -> Security -> Change account password -> Separate password. In order to do this you will have to be able to answer the secret question as well.

How can I find out when my website was created?
The creation date can be found on the main page of the Control Panel.

Why can't I create a website backup, if the website occupies more than 75% of the disk space?
The remaining disk space is not enough to create a website backup as available Mbs have to be used by the backup copy.
Gromov

Message # 241 | 11:55 AM
skipr, as far as we can see by the logs you were able to log in and out and there's no IP restriction for your CP. Please provide a screenshot of the error you were referring to.
skipr

Message # 242 | 12:07 PM
I have attached the screen shot.
There was some improvement: I was able to log in to the site and see the Administrative bar, and from there I went General -> Log in to Control Panel. There I got the error which is on the screen shot.
Maybe the problem is that I am located in Panama, Central America?
Thank you for your help.
Attachments: 7226878.jpg (75.6 Kb)
Gromov

Message # 243 | 1:49 PM
skipr, Please check if you have an enabled IP restriction option in your uid.me profile.
skipr

Message # 244 | 7:48 PM
Yes, it was 'medium' and I changed it to 'absent' and saved, but I am still getting same error when I try to log into CP.
Gromov

Message # 245 | 9:52 AM
skipr, I suggest you to login to your Control panel using another network provider and another computer (because now you work through cascading proxy or traffic saving software, or your type of Internet connection doesn't provide constant IP address). Go to Security->Security Settings->Session security level by IP-address->select Absent (no fixation)->Save. However, it will considerably reduce security level.
Gromov

Message # 246 | 9:53 AM
skipr, Another suggestion is to contact your internet provider regarding the issue since IP changing process isn't ours to set.
skipr

Message # 247 | 12:25 PM
As I said yesterday, I have already changed Session security level by IP-address to Absent. I am still getting same error.
I am getting internet connection via broadband cell phone network in Panama and I cannot change anything on my end. Also, I don't think my IP changes all the time. Now I am monitoring it and it seems to stay the same.
I need urgent help.
Gromov

Message # 248 | 7:58 AM
skipr, Unfortunately, but there's nothing more we can do from our end. Clearly, the issue is on your internet provider's end.
skipr

Message # 249 | 1:56 PM
I still think that someone did something on your side, because I have just logged in successfully to my CP.
Thank you!
Gromov

Message # 250 | 9:24 AM
skipr, why we'd hide it from you in that case? smile Sorry to disappoint you but it wasn't us biggrin
chrisdvanne

Message # 251 | 6:25 AM
I have a problem with the control panel: the content of the CSS file or templates doesn't show and neither do the "Save" buttons.
Attachments: 7208876.jpg (56.0 Kb)
Cyberdasm

Message # 252 | 7:55 AM
Gromov, I have a problem with my website www.lizeal.tk it redirects to a website. How could I detached my current domain name? I cannot contact the tech support since I couldn't even enter into my website control panel.

Added (2017-12-15, 7:55 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Sorry I found a way to solve my problem.
(Solution)Since it will automatically redirect. I stop my browser loading page. Then login my account.

1F4BF3B
Gromov

Message # 253 | 8:24 AM
Cyberdasm, Glad to hear you were able to resolve the issue cool
Gromov

Message # 254 | 8:45 AM
chrisdvanne, We've checked your website and everything's working as it should. Please clear the cache of your browser or even try another one.
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Can't log into Control Panel and other troubles (Control panel features)
Search: