uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Can't log into Control Panel and other troubles (Control panel features)
Can't log into Control Panel and other troubles
Natashko

Message # 1 | 3:13 PM
I cannot log into the Control Panel, it says incorrect username or password.
Please use the Control Panel password reminding form: http://www.ucoz.com/main/?a=remind

Is it possible for 2 people to be logged into the Control panel simultaneously?
Yes, it is. The maximum number of simultaneous logins to the Control Panel is set in security settings of the Control panel. It can be set to the maximum of 4.

If there are several administrators on the website, is it possible to track who logged into the Control Panel and when?
It can be viewed in "Action log", that can be found in Control Panel -> Security.

If I make someone an administrator, will he/she be able to log into the Control Panel and change something there?
No. When you make an administrator, it is not necessary to tell him/her the Control Panel password. Even if an administrator knows the password, it cannot be changed without the answer to the secret question.

How to change the Control Panel password?
You can change the Control Panel password like this: log in to the Control Panel (add /admin to the name of the website, e.g. mysite.ucoz.com/admin) -> Security -> Change account password -> Separate password. In order to do this you will have to be able to answer the secret question as well.

How can I find out when my website was created?
The creation date can be found on the main page of the Control Panel.

Why can't I create a website backup, if the website occupies more than 75% of the disk space?
The remaining disk space is not enough to create a website backup as available Mbs have to be used by the backup copy.
akash19

Message # 76 | 3:22 PM
hiiii,,,, i cant login as admin with my previous acc on ma site ,,,
so (being so smart) i made a new acc and gave it admin power through cp. but still i cant login even with new registered acc. CP is working fine.
what shud i do??

my site is

http://gamejungle.co.cc/

is there any rule that if user is not logged in for a long time,, than his acc will be deleted?? coz i havent login with my admin id for long time (2+ months),,,, i edits my site with moderater id.

Sunny

Message # 77 | 3:22 PM
akash19, make sure you type the username and the password correctly. If your first administrator account was created before the update, try to use CP password to log in.

P.S. This is a wrong thread since you can log in to CP.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Tommy

Message # 78 | 3:22 PM
Am able to login to my control panel.... But when i try to login to my site i could not. It keeps pushing me out. Does not say wrong password or anything. I didn't change anything in the control panel. I just logout from the site and again i logged in this issue occurs. Also it worked few minutes before. Any suggestions.

Other users are also not able to login to the site. cry wacko

"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see, I have friends in both places"
Post edited by Vinothdazzlin - Wednesday, 2009-08-19, 6:25 PM
CodeResolution

Message # 79 | 3:22 PM
Well before I read that "Other users are also not able to login to the site" I would of suggested that you change your password and maybe Username via Control Panel.
But if Other Users cannot either I am not sure myself. Is it uNet or Local users?

Kind regards,
Elliott.

"The best uCoz" critic since 2007.
Qualified website, branding, print & user interface designer.

I'm on Behance and Twitter.
Post edited by Mistory - Wednesday, 2009-08-19, 6:33 PM
Tommy

Message # 80 | 3:22 PM
Mistory,

Thanks for replying mate. Users who registered in my site mate... Could you login to my site and check whether you are able to login????

"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see, I have friends in both places"
Hetor

Message # 81 | 3:22 PM
Works fine for me.

EDIT: No, it doesn't.

I am bored.
Post edited by Hetor - Wednesday, 2009-08-19, 7:01 PM
CodeResolution

Message # 82 | 3:23 PM
Quote (Mistory)
I would register but you are using uNet registrations, and I do not have any other Email Address's

I got this wrong, I did try, I thought you had to register but I guess you dont.

And sorry, no it does not work. It just refreshes page, still signed out wacko

Kind regards,
Elliott.

"The best uCoz" critic since 2007.
Qualified website, branding, print & user interface designer.

I'm on Behance and Twitter.
Hetor

Message # 83 | 3:23 PM
Did you install any third-party scripts? They may cause conflicts. (I'm not sure though).
I am bored.
Tommy

Message # 84 | 3:23 PM
Hetor,

Yes i did mate. I changed my menu using some java scripts.

Also the weird thing is am able to login to the site from Unet secure login way. I dont understand.....

Hetor

Message # 85 | 3:23 PM
Try to temporary comment out your scripts and then login.
I am bored.
Tommy

Message # 86 | 3:23 PM
Hetor,
Am confused. I could not login from any other account(my sister's). But i can login through Unet. cry %).

Could anyone please trylogin now... I have removed the third party script now.... wacko

Post edited by Vinothdazzlin - Wednesday, 2009-08-19, 7:25 PM
Hetor

Message # 87 | 3:23 PM
It works now. Now try to find out which script is causing the conflict (I assume you had more than one).
I am bored.
hausfreak08

Message # 88 | 3:24 PM
hello needing help , i cannot log in to my cp and it says incorrect pw or username but i already go to remind pw of the ucoz system and give me my pw but it seems noting comes good and it all the same problem occur. sad pls help and thank you it really appreciated.
fakeros

Message # 89 | 3:24 PM
Quote (hausfreak08)
llo needing help , i cannot log in to my cp and it says incorrect pw or username but i already go to remind pw of the ucoz system and give me my pw but it seems noting comes good and it all the same problem occur. pls help and thank you it really appreciated.

Quote (Kron)
http://www.ucoz.com/main/?a=remind - use this function to remind the password from CP.

I m back on track...
Post edited by fakeros - Friday, 2009-08-28, 6:57 AM
hausfreak08

Message # 90 | 3:24 PM
i already did that but it all the same problem comes out cry
Post edited by hausfreak08 - Friday, 2009-08-28, 12:05 PM
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Can't log into Control Panel and other troubles (Control panel features)
Search: