uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Can't log into Control Panel and other troubles (Control panel features)
Can't log into Control Panel and other troubles
Natashko

Message # 1 | 3:13 PM
I cannot log into the Control Panel, it says incorrect username or password.
Please use the Control Panel password reminding form: http://www.ucoz.com/main/?a=remind

Is it possible for 2 people to be logged into the Control panel simultaneously?
Yes, it is. The maximum number of simultaneous logins to the Control Panel is set in security settings of the Control panel. It can be set to the maximum of 4.

If there are several administrators on the website, is it possible to track who logged into the Control Panel and when?
It can be viewed in "Action log", that can be found in Control Panel -> Security.

If I make someone an administrator, will he/she be able to log into the Control Panel and change something there?
No. When you make an administrator, it is not necessary to tell him/her the Control Panel password. Even if an administrator knows the password, it cannot be changed without the answer to the secret question.

How to change the Control Panel password?
You can change the Control Panel password like this: log in to the Control Panel (add /admin to the name of the website, e.g. mysite.ucoz.com/admin) -> Security -> Change account password -> Separate password. In order to do this you will have to be able to answer the secret question as well.

How can I find out when my website was created?
The creation date can be found on the main page of the Control Panel.

Why can't I create a website backup, if the website occupies more than 75% of the disk space?
The remaining disk space is not enough to create a website backup as available Mbs have to be used by the backup copy.
Dartz

Message # 121 | 3:29 PM
Unique, he can't access CP therefore other method.

AizEn2379, http://www.ucoz.com/main/?a=contact

[... With uCoz since December 2 2007 ...]
AizEn2379

Message # 122 | 3:29 PM
Hi, btw I have send the message, saying what happen and how to fix it
so how long do I have to wait for them to reply me?
Dartz

Message # 123 | 3:29 PM
Posting here wont make it any faster.
AizEn2379

Message # 124 | 3:30 PM
Okk.. So? Where am I gona get mesage, at here or private message or at my maiil?
Dartz

Message # 125 | 3:30 PM
From Techs - Mail.
joh

Message # 126 | 3:30 PM
pls help!!!

i cannot log in to my CP...

it says cannot fing www.mywebsite.com/admin DNS Error server cannot be found.

what may be the problem

Pls help

Dartz

Message # 127 | 3:30 PM
joh, use your uCoz sub-domain address not your domain address.
9TailsFox

Message # 128 | 3:30 PM
Guys i have the same problem
2 days ago i made the site..and working on control panel..then i got out...for 6h because i had work...and when came back and i wanted to log in...username or password incorrect..!!!
I evan comeplte the thing remeber password...and recived my password...i copy/paste and still didn't work...wht to do:(( cry
Sunny

Message # 129 | 3:30 PM
9TailsFox, do you still have this problem? Make sure you do not confuse the passwords - uNet password is used to log in to your website and Webtop password - to log in to your Control Panel.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Jiraiya

Message # 130 | 3:31 PM
I havent log into my control panel for probably 2monts. At that time I had no problem but now I am trying to log in but can't. First I started to get a blank page with only 1 word wich was ERR. Then I started to get ERR1. Now I am getting: You must enable Referrers transmission in Firewall or Browser. I have no clue what I have to do.
Sunny

Message # 131 | 3:31 PM
Jiraiya, it means that the problem is in your browser or firewall settings. Most probably it is browser, e.g. in Opera you will need to enable the option "send referrer information". Or simply try to use another browser.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Ultra

Message # 132 | 3:31 PM
Hello.
I forgot CP password for my site, but i know password for account with which i made site. How to reset CP password?
I need fast answer, site should start with work soon. smile

I also know secret question for that account.

Post edited by Ultra - Wednesday, 2010-12-01, 7:01 PM
Natashko

Message # 133 | 3:31 PM
Ultra, Please use the Control Panel password reminding form: http://www.ucoz.com/main/?a=remind
PauseTheGame

Message # 134 | 3:31 PM
Guys i need help each time i go into control panel it says website is broken so i havent been able to make a website becuz of that why is it doing that? i ue google chrome
Animorph

Message # 135 | 3:31 PM
PauseTheGame, could you give more clear details , is it just logging you off without any popups , warnings and etc ?

i would recommend firefox and give it a try in there

This might also help maybe

http://faq.ucoz.com/#28

To busy building a passive income online ;)
Post edited by Animorph - Saturday, 2010-12-18, 1:22 AM
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Can't log into Control Panel and other troubles (Control panel features)
Search: