• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Change the access password refusal to do normal activities
Change the access password refusal to do normal activities
Minhsang

Message # 1 | 11:24 AM
Administrator helps qua setting up the installation of Minh to instead changing the password and email.Qua day after me logged in to the, it will not allowed to, since vay me Input links Forget the password login email and press send,question and then have an Buc the samp mailbox to or open the links entered is browser Bảo is the access Deny yourse exists in login Webtop filled a password administrative trị, it is "help from diskthe IP current '113 .162.226.176 'not allowed Abort chan. "Since vay, the nothing to make on Webtop fix information.Would support board.Please Comments
Ủng hộ
Trang web of you is a http://minhsang.ucoz.net sad dry
Sunny

Message # 2 | 1:51 PM
Minhsang, unfortunately your post is difficult to understand. The password reminding link can be clicked only once, if you click it again, you will see the massage "Access denied". Try to request a new link.

Quote (Minhsang)
"help from diskthe IP current '113 .162.226.176 'not allowed Abort chan. "

Please provide the exact error message.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Minhsang

Message # 3 | 7:11 AM
I am say with you image case forget your password webtop.
Step 1: in the address 'http://unet.com press Enter.
Step 2:Email and password

Step 3: It will show Login to webtop -> choose asked to Remember passwords. It redirect page web here Minh enter Email the Minh then press send -> query and response questions press send have successfully forward email xxx@gmail.com?

Step 4: On Email to mailbox to nhấp chuột to the path -> It has failed to be

When Minh to Login to webtop If you enter a password it will tell in
Login from Address is the current IP '113 .162.226.99 allowed. Cancel chan.

Me not be that into the to edit info particular mong moi nguoi helps Prop. Thanhk You
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 4 | 8:17 AM
Minhsang, you will need to contact the uCoz Technical Support team regarding this issue. This can be done via the contact form on the home page or within your sites CP.
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Minhsang

Message # 5 | 8:23 AM
Why did contact technical support that does not have any answer to his nearly 1 month bothers you can not do it.
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 6 | 8:54 AM
Minhsang, I do not understand what you mean. I apologise about the late reply - I had been awaiting confirmation on the problem. As to fixing it you will need to contact Technical Support with a clear and detailed explanation of the problem.
Minhsang

Message # 7 | 9:23 AM
You nick chat yahoo does not exchange okay through nick chat phonepro18@yahoo.com.vn to exchange
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 8 | 9:31 AM
Minhsang, contact Technical Support regarding the problem using the official contact channels for the team.
veenu6113

Message # 9 | 11:18 AM
i also forgot my security answer :((
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 10 | 2:58 PM
veenu6113, contact Technical Support regarding this issue. Forum staff are unable to assist with the matter.
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Change the access password refusal to do normal activities
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: