• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Having problem in accessing Control Panel, FTP, & Site Pages (very slow loading and editing contents)
Having problem in accessing Control Panel, FTP, & Site Pages
kauriacademy

Message # 1 | 5:58 AM
Hi Guys,

I'm having problem in accessing my Control Panel, FTP and Page Contents. The site was loading very slow and sometimes if shows and error of "No data received. Unable to load the web page because the server sent no data."

The weird thing is I have two accounts www.kauriacademy.ac.nz and www.pntc.edu.ph. I can access and edit my pntc site with no problems. However, accessing and editing kauriacademy site takes ages to load. Sometimes i'm able to open a page and edit the contents but saving will also show and endless hourglass and nothings happen.

This problem was just happen this morning until now...

Any help would be highly appreciated.
Attachments: 5629602.gif (9.7 Kb)
Sunny

Message # 2 | 2:14 PM
kauriacademy, server 105 was inaccessible due to a DDoS attack. The techs changed its IP (see the details here: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/3-14706-1). If the domain was attached by Method 3, you should change the A-Record in the domain control panel. If the domain is attached by Method 2, you need to wait, the problem will be fixed shortly.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
kauriacademy

Message # 3 | 9:58 PM
Thanks Sunny for the reply. According to the link you posted as of 7:18AM Today uCoz Status was updated Successfully, however, my site is still down and it has a ConnectFailure status when I checked it via HostTracker (http://www.host-tracker.com/InstantCheck/ResultComplete/d79bfdd9-0a17-e211-8252-00155d3691d8).

Please help
Sunny

Message # 4 | 9:37 AM
kauriacademy, unfortunately s105 is still experiencing a strong DDoS attack. Our techs are doing all possible to solve the problem.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Having problem in accessing Control Panel, FTP, & Site Pages (very slow loading and editing contents)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: