• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Unable to log into control panel (PLEASE HELP!!!)
Unable to log into control panel
Darkilljoy

Message # 1 | 12:32 PM
I have looked at the forum and posts for 'unable to log into control panel' and i have tried everything!!! I still cant log on... it asks me for the site name (which has been entered already) and password and the code (to check if user is human).. i enter it all but still cant seem to log in... i get error message ' login or password incorrect' or 'wrong code'
please help... i would appreciate it ASAP... thanks...

Site: technotron.ucoz.net
my status: Admin cry
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 0:54 AM
Darkilljoy, when you are logging in to your control panel it does not matter what your user group is on the site - it is a separate entity to your user account. As to your problem keep trying until it works. If the system informs you of using the wrong security code the best thing is to keep trying - refresh the page entirely and try again. If it displays the wrong password message check you are using the correct password (your webtop password) and that you don't have CAPS LOCK on. wink
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Sunny

Message # 3 | 10:22 AM
Darkilljoy, you can also try to retrieve the password via the following form http://www.uid.me/remind/ to be sure you are entering it correctly.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Unable to log into control panel (PLEASE HELP!!!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: