• Page 1 of 3
  • »
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » People can not get on my website (It says an error)
People can not get on my website
chris500

Message # 1 | 10:14 PM
Whenever I or one of my visitors try to go to my website it pops up with an error. It just started doing this. Can someone help? My website is CulpeperRobotics.org . Please help ASAP.
Donught

Message # 2 | 11:53 PM
This link doesn't work, maybe you have bit attached your domain properly. Please provide the original .ucoz link. This might help the helper team to provide a solution.
chris500

Message # 3 | 11:59 PM
The original address is robotics7122.ucoz.com .

Added (2013-01-25, 5:59 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Donught, The original address is robotics7122.ucoz.com .

Donught

Message # 4 | 1:27 AM
Ok, well the website is blocked, its under construction. So that might be an issue why they can't enter. Or, you just attached the domain with a wrong method or something. Please make sure you attach the domain properly, there is few tutorials on this forum or uCoz FAQ.
chris500

Message # 5 | 1:31 AM
Donught, On my browser it says that it can not display the page. Can you check again?

Added (2013-01-25, 7:31 PM)
Please reply ASAP

Donught

Message # 6 | 1:32 AM
The domain "http://culpeperrobotics.org/" is now loading in fine for me. However it goes to the "Under Service" page. So I can't access any further. Both "http://culpeperrobotics.org/" and "robotics7122.ucoz.com" load fine for me.
chris500

Message # 7 | 1:36 AM
It is no longer under construction but I still can not get on. Can you help me?

Added (2013-01-25, 7:35 PM)
What browser are you using?

Added (2013-01-25, 7:35 PM)
Donught, What browser are you using?

Added (2013-01-25, 7:36 PM)
I just changed the setting so it should not say under service. Do you know why you are able to get on but not me?

Donught

Message # 8 | 1:36 AM
Yes, I registered just fine. I think you have solved your problem. Hope I helped at some point.

PS. Did you buy some premium packages? I can see that I dont have to register via uID. If so, how much was it? Im very curious about local users. As registering on a website via uID is very painful for new members.

Edit. I am using Google Chrome. Everything works fine for me.
Post edited by Donught - Saturday, 2013-01-26, 1:37 AM
chris500

Message # 9 | 1:39 AM
It was working earlier this morning. I checked and it says that it is no longer under construction. Thanks so much for your help! Can you finish helping me with the problem?
Donught

Message # 10 | 1:40 AM
No Problem. How may I help you to finish this then? I think the uCoz servers are getting overloaded or something, since my website is going down alot these few days. I just had your website go down on me, but after a refresh it worked fine. When was your website created?
chris500

Message # 11 | 1:44 AM
I am using internet explorer. Any suggestions? I did not buy any packages. I still have the same problem though. What do you recommend I do?

Added (2013-01-25, 7:43 PM)
It was created a few weeks ago? I just recently changed the address

Added (2013-01-25, 7:44 PM)
I can not even get on the website at all with internet explorer.

Donught

Message # 12 | 1:45 AM
I dont really know how to help you. I dont know what the problem is. First of all, Internet Explorer is a terrible thing, you should download either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. These 2 are best browsers and definitely better than IE. Please provide a screenshot of your problem, since I have no idea how I can help you without knowing the problem.
chris500

Message # 13 | 1:46 AM
I can not even get on the website at all with internet explorer.

Added (2013-01-25, 7:46 PM)
Hold on a few minutes. I will be right back. Do not go anywere

Donught

Message # 14 | 1:47 AM
Thats fine Chris. I will be on for a pretty long time. Im gonna try and help you out smile As I know how frustrating it is, when the website goes down when you need it.
chris500

Message # 15 | 1:50 AM
Here is a screenshot
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » People can not get on my website (It says an error)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search: