• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » My website is gone! (I can't find my website I was working on)
My website is gone!
Sparkie

Message # 1 | 3:05 PM
Ive been in the hospital for several months and now am finally able to go back to building my site and it's gone! It was GearsGrubGardens.ucoz.com

Help?
Xayaan

Message # 2 | 4:11 PM
Yes. In This Case. Ucoz Websites Get Deactivated Within 15 Days Due To No one Visiting The Website And Inactivity Of The Website For 15 Days Straight. If You Want To Reactivate It. Go To The Email You Used And You Must Have Received Earlier A Email Sent By Ucoz Regarding The Deactivation Of The Website And Along With The Message There Will A Link And Instructions On How To Reactivate Your Website.

Best Regards.
Rep + If I Helped You.

My Skype : xayan123 | My Twitter : @Officialxayaan
uID : - Zayaan Ibrahim | Need a professional design? Check out my Portfolio
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 3 | 6:00 AM
Sparkie, for how long exaclty months-wise would you have been unable to visit your site? I will inquire as to whether your site can be restored however unfortunately I don't believe it is possible for the site to be restored as it appears outside of the restoration timeframe. sad
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Sunny

Message # 4 | 3:15 PM
Sparkie, according to the error message such website has never existed or was deleted long ago. Please check whether the url is correct. There are also http://geargrubgardens.ucoz.com/ and http://gearsgrubgarden.ucoz.com/ in your profile but you need to finish their configuration.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » My website is gone! (I can't find my website I was working on)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: