• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Account Problems (*Please Respond*) (can't log in with another account)
Account Problems (*Please Respond*)
NWWTeam

Message # 1 | 8:53 PM
Hello, Account Problem:

This isn't my account, me and my friend use this account for a website we had made. The
problem is that I am trying to log into my account and it keeps logging into this one
because i have saved this account on my laptop. By any chance, I have been finding the options page
checking if it has a forget option, is there any way to get rid of this account or stop this account
from logging in this account. I need my account for the website I am in progress. Also,
on that webpage, I have tried to log in to my account but logs to this account too.

Thanks,

NWWTeam - Well, not my account but a shared user account with me
$Administrator$

Message # 2 | 11:52 PM
Quote NWWTeam ()
Hello, Account Problem:

This isn't my account, me and my friend use this account for a website we had made. The
problem is that I am trying to log into my account and it keeps logging into this one
because i have saved this account on my laptop. By any chance, I have been finding the options page
checking if it has a forget option, is there any way to get rid of this account or stop this account
from logging in this account. I need my account for the website I am in progress. Also,
on that webpage, I have tried to log in to my account but logs to this account too.

Thanks,

NWWTeam - Well, not my account but a shared user account with me

You will just have to clear the cookies and other site and plug-in data in your browser's settings.

If you need help doing this just reply with the name of your browser and I will give you instructions.

Gaming Input

We are currently looking for developers/moderators to help with the website's overall progression. Please go here to sign up: http://www.gaming-input.com/index/staff_member_sign_up/0-74
Sunny

Message # 3 | 11:38 AM
NWWTeam, just go to http://guid.uid.me/ , log out, and then you will be able to log in with another account.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Sunny

Message # 4 | 11:40 AM
Moved to Account Management.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
NWWTeam

Message # 5 | 12:07 PM
Thanks Guys, Especially Sunny, I had followed that link and logged out. Now i am able to log back into my real account!

Thanks
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Account Problems (*Please Respond*) (can't log in with another account)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: