• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Unable to load website
Unable to load website
gorazde

Message # 1 | 12:53 PM
Hello.
I do not know what happened, but my website is simply disappeared, and is no longer registered with uCoz. My website is not violated any rules, it was the news and my personal photos, from my city, today I tried to visit my website, but it is not registered, Ortis I enter the account, and my website is deleted.

SITE NOT FOUND
The website "gorazde.ucoz.org" is not registered with uCoz.
If you are absolutely sure your website must be here,
please contact our Support Team.
If you were searching for something on the Internet and ended up here, try again:

Please explain to me what happened, and if you can restore my website.
Thank you
My website exists since 2009
Attachments: 2687210.jpg (55.3 Kb)
Sunny

Message # 2 | 3:37 PM
gorazde, your website was disabled for inactivity and since you didn't reactivate it, it was removed completely.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
gorazde

Message # 3 | 3:10 PM
Same answer I received via email, but I'm doing my page every day, every day I published news from the city and the photos I asked. Today I got an answer quite different, and nothing I do not understand

Hello,

I'm sorry for providing false information in the previous reply. Your website was deleted due to the violation of the User Agreement (p. 4.7.5. - creation of doorway pages): http://www.ucoz.com/terms
Therefore the website URL is blocked for further registrations.

Best regards,
Nataliya
uCoz Technical Support

Now I'm really confused. My page there since 2009. I have published only news and photos, anything that is illegal
Sunny

Message # 4 | 4:15 PM
gorazde, I was wrong the first time, your website was really deleted due to the violation of the uCoz Terms of Use. You can contact the Abuse Team http://www.ucoz.com/abuse for details.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Unable to load website
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: