Page 1 of 11
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » My website won't get that I deleted a page! (My website hates me)
My website won't get that I deleted a page!
Abi

Message # 1 | 9:29 PM
Along with my template, comes a direct link to a page. I deleted the page through page editor because I didin't have a use for it. But now, on my website, it's still there and it still won't take the page off!
bigblog
*boops*

Message # 2 | 9:57 PM
Abi, can you provide your website's URL address?
hey i'm joe, please don't call me on my real name because you're gonna misspell or mispronounce it and it drives me nuts
wolfgirl540

Message # 3 | 0:55 AM
I have also deleted my welcome pages, but they will not disappear angry cry Can someone please tell me how to delete them permanently? My website URL is http://wolfsoul.ucoz.com/
bigblog
*boops*

Message # 4 | 2:45 PM
wolfgirl540, if it wouldn't be closed, I could check.

Anyway, the most common reason is that the page is not deleted from the Menu editor, too. Go to Control Panel -> Design -> Menu editor, and delete the unnecesarry elements.

hey i'm joe, please don't call me on my real name because you're gonna misspell or mispronounce it and it drives me nuts
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » My website won't get that I deleted a page! (My website hates me)
Page 1 of 11
Search: