• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » My website won't get that I deleted a page! (My website hates me)
My website won't get that I deleted a page!
Abi

Message # 1 | 9:29 PM
Along with my template, comes a direct link to a page. I deleted the page through page editor because I didin't have a use for it. But now, on my website, it's still there and it still won't take the page off!
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 2 | 9:57 PM
Abi, can you provide your website's URL address?
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
wolfgirl540

Message # 3 | 0:55 AM
I have also deleted my welcome pages, but they will not disappear angry cry Can someone please tell me how to delete them permanently? My website URL is http://wolfsoul.ucoz.com/
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 4 | 2:45 PM
wolfgirl540, if it wouldn't be closed, I could check.

Anyway, the most common reason is that the page is not deleted from the Menu editor, too. Go to Control Panel -> Design -> Menu editor, and delete the unnecesarry elements.

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » My website won't get that I deleted a page! (My website hates me)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: