is a global profile system provided for users of uCoz services. Providing several great features users can create a single page professional looking profile to share with their friends, colleagues, and business partners.
uID profiles can be easily edited, managed, and both deleted
via the uID.me website.
Deleting Your uID Account
uID accounts can be deleted through the uID.me profile.
1. Open uID.me
and Log In
using your email and password combination:
2. Select Menu > Settings > Delete Profile
as shown below.
Deleting Your uID Account Means:
- All information about you will be deleted, & the uID profile will become inaccessible.
- You will not be able to log in with your uID account to websites with uID sign-in method.
- Your e-mail will become available for a new registration.
- Your websites will be detached from the account, but will not be deleted.
In case you change your mind we hold on to some account information for a maximum period of 30 days so that you are able to restore your account without losing too much of your information (more about restoring your account can be found below).
3. If you understand the consequences of deleting your uID account, type in Administrative Password
and Answer To The Secret Question
4. Click Delete Profile
Restoring Your uID Account
uID accounts can also be restored via the uID.me website.
1. Open the uID Sign In
2. Select Restore Profile
as shown below.
3. Enter the e-mail address of the deleted uID account in the field "E-mail" and select the Send
4. In a new window select the account for restoration and enter the account password.
5. Select the Restore Profile