uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Site not found and other troubles (access problems)
Site not found and other troubles
Sunny

Message # 1 | 12:48 PM
1. If a website can be loaded at least from one computer, then the problem is not with the uCoz system.
What is to be done? - Direct attention to your ISP.

2. If a group of websites does not load, the administration is aware and is fixing it.
What is to be done? - Wait.

3. If all but you can enter the website, then your IP is temporarily blocked because it belongs to the same network segment as the hacker's, who is attacking the server. After the attack is over the blocking will be disabled. Duration of the attack is known to the hacker only.

4. If you have just attached a domain you should wait 24 hours on the average.

5. If your website opens in one browser but doesn't open in another, then the problem is in the browser or firewall settings.

We do not inform users about unscheduled maintenance (emergency) works. In this case accept our apologies for temporarily inconvenience.

"Requested site is not registered at uCoz Web Service SITE NOT FOUND"

It means that the website with such address has never been registered at uCoz. So you have made a mistake when typing the address.

SITE NOT FOUND

The website "website_address" is disabled due to inactivity and will be deleted in several days. Restoration instructions have been sent to the registration e-mail of the website owner.

The website is disabled, because it was considered inactive. It means that no one visited the website for 40 days. An automatic notification was sent to the e-mail address of the website owner. Follow the restoration instructions there and activate your website. It needs to be done not later than 15 days after the website was disabled.

If the e-mail address of the website owner isn't confirmed, the automatic notification is not sent. If you use Yahoo as your e-mail provider, there are poor chances of receiving restoration instructions.

What should I do if I haven't received a message with the restoration link?

The message could be regarded as spam, and as a result could get into Spam/Junk folder of the e-mail service you use or could be deleted.
Please check the contents of the Spam folder, and if the message is not there contact the support service of your e-mail provider. You are the one who is their customer and you can influence the quality of their work and the correctness of mail delivery.
If you can't find this message – contact uCoz Technical Support. If you have other websites, you may contact Technical Support service via Control Panel of your active website.

What kind of message to uCoz Technical Support service should I write, if I want my website to be restored?

Do not forget to provide your website address.

SITE NOT FOUND
The requested site "site_address" is not registered at uCoz Web Service

It means that the website has been deleted and the restoration link is not active any more.

«Account is blocked»

The owner of the website who wants to recover the account should remove the reasons why the website was blocked (They are always specified in the message about blocking). And then inform the uCoz Abuse Service about it. Use this form here: http://www.ucoz.com/abuse/

What kind of message to uCoz Abuse Service should I write, in case my website is blocked?

Be sure to provide the address of your website. Specify the approximate date of blocking. Be as specific as possible, when asking questions or requesting something.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Sunny

Message # 661 | 3:26 PM
Vaya-Con-Tioz, server s57 was under a DDoS attack. Now the server is working in its regular mode. If you still have the problem, please provide the address of your website.
Ed05

Message # 662 | 3:56 PM
You could check server s104,every weekend hes so slow (overloaded) that i can't open pages for 10 seconds,just spinning and spinning

Attachments: 3060973.jpg (10.2 Kb)

!
Post edited by Ed05 - Sunday, 2016-02-14, 3:56 PM
Ed05

Message # 663 | 5:08 PM
And now i get error
SERVER IS TEMPORARILY UNABLE
TO DISPLAY THE REQUESTED PAGE
and i cant open website at all.
Can you transfer my site on that server?
I have another website on s26 server and its never down.
Attachments: 4739665.jpg (58.0 Kb)

!
Post edited by Ed05 - Sunday, 2016-02-14, 9:59 PM
Cyberdasm

Message # 664 | 9:25 AM
Sunny, Is there a problem in server s108 I got this 503 error. Here is the link.
1F4BF3B
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 665 | 12:31 PM
Cyberdasm, can you provide a screenshot?
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Sunny

Message # 666 | 3:20 PM
Ed05, please provide the exact time when it happens, in addition to the screenshot, and I will forward the info to the techs to have a look.
Ed05

Message # 667 | 4:38 PM
Sunny,yesterday whole day there was problem with opening pages, it take about 10/15 seconds every time to open page.But exact time when it was totaly offline will be about: date 14.2.2016 Time: 5:00 PM (GMT+1) and that last until 10pm (about 5hrs was totaly offline). You must understand that i can't provide exact time in minutes cause i did not set timer. That problem occur every weekend, my users start to complain about that.
!
Post edited by Ed05 - Monday, 2016-02-15, 7:11 PM
Davor24

Message # 668 | 6:19 PM
Problem with loading site for a weeks now, and pls don't tell me everything is fine when it is not, not even close to fine. :)

Error: http://prntscr.com/a3noob
Date: 15.2.2016
Time: 7:15 PM (GMT+1)

It's become like mission impossible to enter the publisher module (only on this module there is problem) in evening hours. smile
Post edited by Davor24 - Monday, 2016-02-15, 9:21 PM
Sunny

Message # 669 | 3:20 PM
Ed05, Davor24, I've reported the problems to the techs and they will be looking into the issue.
Davor24

Message # 670 | 7:46 PM
Error: http://prntscr.com/a5hhk7
Date: 19.2.2016
Time: 11:08 PM (GMT+1)

Added (2016-02-23, 7:46 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Error: http://prntscr.com/a71x58
Date: 23.2.2016
Time: 8:44 PM (GMT+1)

I can write this error every night if needed but i see no point if it can't be fixed, this is not just last few days but now for almost a month and it affect whole server not just 1 site. No to mention extremely slow loading pages on site at night hours. smile
Post edited by Davor24 - Tuesday, 2016-02-23, 7:47 PM
blackpirate

Message # 671 | 5:41 PM
hello my friends, i want to ask what's going on with the servers. this is the second time in one week that i can't access my site or someone else. why this is happening. please don't tell me that it will take a long time to be ready.
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 672 | 11:46 PM
blackpirate, pretty hard to look into this without knowing your website url
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
blackpirate

Message # 673 | 6:38 PM
my site is la8osapofash.com and again right now i can't access my site. what's going on???
Gromov

Message # 674 | 8:05 AM
blackpirate, at the moment your website is working just fine. In case the situation will reappear please check this page to be sure if there are no server issues at the moment: [url=http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/3-14706-1#85106][/url]

There were some technical issues with the server your website is hosted at, that was the reason.
lethiphuong1602

Message # 675 | 7:08 PM
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Site not found and other troubles (access problems)
Search: