uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Password (forgot password, restore password, change password)
Password
CaSpEr

Message # 31 | 7:37 AM
i check. cry please help me, i forgot my panel password.
Igor-Sousa, i contact Technical Support, they don't help me
fakeros

Message # 32 | 7:39 AM
Simply wait 4-5 days. they not immediately contact you.
I m back on track...
CaSpEr

Message # 33 | 7:48 AM
they conact my and say write in forum
Seychelle

Message # 34 | 4:56 PM
Hi, I have a problem with my Administrative (WebTop) password.. my administrative password has 4 simbols, I now when I want to change my profile password sistem sad that my administrative password need to have more than 6 simbols.
What I need to do to change my profile password if the sistem don't recognize my administrative password with 4 simbols?
Sunny

Message # 35 | 9:48 AM
Seychelle, hm, did you try to change the administrative password itself?
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Seychelle

Message # 36 | 10:42 AM
Sunny, yes, but the sistem writes that the administrative password false. We push "forgot passwod" and on e-mail cames the password (administrative password) but we can't use him cause it has only 4 simbols. We can't change or use administrative password..
So we need to change the profile password, but we can't because have problems with administrative password wacko
Sunny

Message # 37 | 9:07 AM
Seychelle, what do you mean by 'profile password'? CP password? Does your administrative password allow you to enter Webtop? And provide website url please.
Seychelle

Message # 38 | 2:45 PM
Sunny, I wrote you in PM that somebody want hack our website. For security all administrators need to change the passwords. One of our administrator cannot change his "profile password" ( I mean the password when you "log in"). So, thats the problem
Our web site is here http://gf-snowkids.net.ru/
Sunny

Message # 39 | 10:12 AM
Seychelle, it is really strange as the system wouldn't allow you to set a password, consisting of 4 characters. Just to make sure - when you use the password reminding feature, you receive an email, and the administrative password has only 4 characters? It would be great if you could show me a screenshot (send it via PM... if you trust me of course).
levani

Message # 40 | 4:58 PM
I've forgotten password on one of my ucoz sites, when I click on the "Lost password" link just under the login form on main page of ucoz.com, I recieve my unet profile password which isn't the same as my password on the control panel... How can I reset the password for my website control panel, not the unet profile page?..

Thanks

http://myweb.ucoz.com
Sunny

Message # 41 | 10:46 AM
levani, if you want to use "Lost password" feature and your website has a separate password, go to uCoz.com, click "Old login form" and only then click "Lost password".
shadowdragons

Message # 42 | 5:40 AM
I was told before my admins can log in to the control panel to edit the site but they cant seem to log in with out my pass word can you help?
Tommy

Message # 43 | 8:42 AM
Yes, give admin access to the person who you trust more.
"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see, I have friends in both places"
shadowdragons

Message # 44 | 5:51 AM
Um that is not useful at all since im asking how do they log in with out using mine?

And i think its clear that if there a admin then they have admin powers just maybe.

Sunny

Message # 45 | 9:20 AM
Quote (shadowdragons)
Um that is not useful at all since im asking how do they log in with out using mine?

This is not possible. There is only one CP password - yours. Other admins cannot log in to CP with their own passwords.

uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Password (forgot password, restore password, change password)
Search: