• Page 2 of 2
  • «
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Web Polls, Guestbook and Tests » Customization of guestbook appearance (colors, avatars, signatures)
Customization of guestbook appearance
Animorph

Message # 16 | 12:39 PM
mafioza, what is your problem actually ? be more specific..
To busy building a passive income online ;)
mafioza

Message # 17 | 1:47 PM
to select besing
Animorph

Message # 18 | 3:01 PM
mafioza, be more spcific or use google translate i cannot understand what you mean with besing
To busy building a passive income online ;)
Natashko

Message # 19 | 2:36 PM
mafioza,
Quote (mafioza)
to select besing

if you mean design, you can change it in CP->Settings->Common settings->Site design: (Do not forget to tag the checkbox "Update the design for all active modules")
If there is anything else you are interested in, be more specific. I believe in your position it is better to use screenshots to make yourself clear.
mafioza

Message # 20 | 11:37 PM
dont have why change all teplate no guestbook pliz help with tv tomorw 12 pm
Natashko

Message # 21 | 9:31 AM
mafioza, if you have a personal template applied for a Guestbook and nothing is changed, when changing the design, tag the checkbox "Update the design for all active modules", when selecting the design.
It is better, if you provide a website name. In this way we will be able to see what exactly is wrong with the Guestbook.
donce

Message # 22 | 7:57 PM
I have one question. Do codes (top, global bfooter, author's site,counter etc ...) and rest of them which are provided on the guestbook page, can work if I change the page design? When I say change the design, I mean completely changing the page layout and HTML, and implement provided codes? Is that possible.
http://filmofil.ucoz.com/
Sunny

Message # 23 | 6:07 PM
donce, yes, it is possible, all uCoz templates are highly customizable.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Web Polls, Guestbook and Tests » Customization of guestbook appearance (colors, avatars, signatures)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: