• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Web Polls, Guestbook and Tests » Test results. View what answers are given
Test results. View what answers are given
totalfrenzy

Message # 1 | 10:18 PM
Hi, im new to the forums, new to Ucoz, and i have been fiddling around with our clans website. As a senior member in the clan and Co-Founder, i have been fiddling with the test option, as it is more "fun" for people wanting to join, rather than filling out a boring forum reply. So i set up the test how i liked it, put it on, did it, then went to the "View information about taken tests" page. So i expected to be able to select a person's test, click on it and view the answers they have chosen. But all i find, is Test, Name, Date, Score (Which is irrelevant for this test) anyway, i was wondering, if there is any mod or anything that can modify this tests thing, so it shows the answers the participant selected. And while your at it, if possible at all, to have a question and then instead of options, a text box that the participant can write their answer in for more specific answers (Like instead of "What times do you normally play a day?" with 5 different answers to select from, the person can be very specific).

Thanks

Quick reply's plz biggrin
Kron_old

Message # 2 | 10:25 AM
Quote (totalfrenzy)
And while your at it, if possible at all, to have a question and then instead of options, a text box that the participant can write their answer in for more specific answers (Like instead of "What times do you normally play a day?" with 5 different answers to select from, the person can be very specific).

This is "Tests", not a Poll, where can be additional custom text-fields for any text. Each answer has Points, which are summed up on test finish, so it is impossible to add custom fields.

Imagine such test...

Do you like me?
Yes - 1 point
No - 0 point
Custom (man wrote: I like you, but you are an asshole) - so how much points this answer should have?

Think well!

The first part of your message gets the answer - There is no such feature sad

Madis

Message # 3 | 7:21 AM
Hi, i have a problem with the test results... I as admin, can do it and other can do it to, but i only recive my test results in cp page. Guest can to test and it tells the score, but i dont recive the Guest test results.... Can somebody help me? wacko cry
Tommy

Message # 4 | 7:48 AM
Quote (Madis)
but i dont recive the Guest test results

What is the use of receiving Guest's test results?. By the use of Test's you can transfer a user from one group to another group.
It is useful for user's who registered on your site and not for Guests.
Further discussion goes here http://www.forum.ucoz.com/forum/33-4656-1

"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see, I have friends in both places"
Expert1510

Message # 5 | 8:39 AM
I'm the admin and I noticed a couple of ppl took my test, but how do I see what they got in their results?
o_lisovenko
ico.ukit.com

Message # 6 | 11:21 AM
Expert1510, give us link to your test please.
redhead

Message # 7 | 12:38 PM
Expert1510, Go to CP->Tests->Information about the taken tests

Keep in mind that in test settings the box "Save test results" must be checked.
lilu

Message # 8 | 12:47 PM
Expert1510, you can see only the number of points for the test, but it`s impossible to see the open result.
To see the points go to the CP -> Tests -> Information about the taken tests
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Web Polls, Guestbook and Tests » Test results. View what answers are given
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: