• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Additional Features » Google is showing irrelevant description of my website! (Google is showing irrelevant description of my website!)
Google is showing irrelevant description of my website!
Rafsan

Message # 1 | 4:15 PM
Go to google.com
search "site:nyssolutions.com"
The description is showing "Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone. Login form. Log in via uID. Search. Statistics. Total online: 1. Guests: 1. Users: 0. Visitors! Flag Counter ..." which is completely stupid! cry How can I change it?
Xayaan

Message # 2 | 8:25 PM
Rafsan, What you are talking about are META TAGS. And Yes, you can change them. See this thread regarding META TAGS and post there if you have further questions and queries.

'Thread locked.

My Skype : xayan123 | My Twitter : @Officialxayaan
uID : - Zayaan Ibrahim | Need a professional design? Check out my Portfolio
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 3 | 2:01 AM
Rafsan, Xayaan is correct. tags will help greatly with your problems. Something to keep in mind however is that if Google does not like the description you've written yourself it may still opt to use its own description. I would personally advise searching Google for a few tips on writing effective descriptions. smile
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Additional Features » Google is showing irrelevant description of my website! (Google is showing irrelevant description of my website!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: