• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Additional Features » Comment management problem
Comment management problem
Good

Message # 1 | 0:51 AM
Dear uCoz team,

My website has some problems with comment management feature. After I log in my site and click on comment management. Then I delete some comments, I will be kicked out of my site. It means I will automatically sign out. The admin account on my site is created via Control Panel.

Could you kindly help me on this issue?

Site URL: adnet.ucoz.com

Thanks,
Sunny

Message # 2 | 12:50 PM
Good, we couldn't confirm the problem. Try the following:

For testing purposes try to work from another copy of operating system, another computer and, if possible, using another network provider. E.g., you can check your website from one of Internet clubs as they meet all the mentioned conditions.
If you do not have such possibility, then it is desirable to do the following actions step by step:
1. Disable your firewall, antivirus while running diagnostics;
2. Disable the traffic saving services (e.g., Traffic Compressor);
3. Disable the torrent client or any other services that can create a lot of connections, if any;
4. Try to use another browser or update the current one. Maybe some necessary browser functions are disabled or are working incorrectly. If your Internet Explorer version is less than 8 – install latest Windows updates, or install Internet Explorer 8 as a separate package; if you use Opera version less than 10.60 or Firefox less than 3.6.3 – update the browser.
5. Make sure that cookies are accepted by the browser, clear the cookies history; check whether JavaScript is enabled in your browser; clear the cache (temporary files) of the browser. You can find the information on how to do this in the "Help" tab of your browser.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Good

Message # 3 | 2:39 AM
Hello Sunny,

Thanks for your support. I think this issue come from my computer but I can not find the solution it. Thank you again.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Additional Features » Comment management problem
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: