• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Additional Features » SEO Module: Where is it?
SEO Module: Where is it?
khen

Message # 1 | 12:32 PM
The uCoz Russian blog is posting an update about the uCoz SEO Module. How can we find or how can we see the SEO Module on our Control Panel? Does it affect Google Adsense script or how our Google Adsense ads shows ads?

Since the update of the SEO Module fixes, I've noticed an increase earnings on my Google Adsense. My Google Adsense earnings on the previous months were minimal even if I have many visitors on my site compared to the last year earnings with just few visitors. It seems that the first release of SEO Module affected the appearance of my Google Adsense ads. Some of my article posts didn't show Google Ads on the previous months. But now, some of the posts have shown Google Ads. This is just my assumption.

Post edited by khen - Friday, 2014-11-21, 12:36 PM
Sunny

Message # 2 | 3:47 PM
khen, currently the SEO module is only available on Russian websites, it still undergoes the process of bug fixing. I'm unable to tell the date of the release for other localizations.

If you think that the module have affected your website in some way (though it shouldn't have), provide some examples.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
BraziluCoz

Message # 3 | 5:07 AM
dry

SEO module for all location please.

$SEO_TITLE$ $SEO_DESCRIPTION$ $SEO_KEYWORD$ only works if the site is with the Russian language sad

Hello! I am Ennio Sousa
Sunny

Message # 4 | 9:43 AM
BraziluCoz, I can't promise any dates yet but we are working on it.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Additional Features » SEO Module: Where is it?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: