• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Additional Features » add a search box to website (add a search box to website)
add a search box to website
dhruvbhatia27840

Message # 1 | 3:49 AM
I have a website appsworldandroid.tk
i want to add a search box to it any how to make that search box search content on website. ?

i want it to work like the one on this website apkgalaxy.com
so that its easy to find games and apps with typed text in search box.
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 2 | 8:35 AM
It's a customized version of $SEARCH_FORM$. You need to have proper knowledge on HTML, CSS and JavaScript to create that.

Unfortunately, we don't provide custom codes/scripts. Please post on Coding Requests and see if other users can help.
Good

Message # 3 | 11:27 AM
dhruvbhatia27840,

For default search form, you login to your website as administrator > Enable Builder > Add Block > Click on Setting icon > Site Element > Site Search > Save.

Save changes.
hunh

Message # 4 | 1:32 PM
Take a look at this video. It will show you the way to add search box to your site.

http://wchat.ucoz.com/load/0-0-0-88-20 [900KB] [.wmv]

I want search Box to find the enteries of news feed and display the section of app or game in my website

After you enable search box, you go to ACP > Site Search > Module Setting > Put a tick on which module you need to search.
Bluecube

Message # 5 | 4:47 PM
dhruvbhatia27840, Go to Control Panel (appsworldandroid.tk/admin) > Design Customization > Site Pages

and then right below <aside class="sidebar"> code, paste all the codes below...

If you have no previous knowledge of HTML backup the code of Site Pages before modifying

Code
<form onsubmit="this.sfSbm.disabled=true" method="get" style="margin:0" action="/search/">
<input placeholder="Search..." type="text" name="q" maxlength="30" size="20" class="queryFieldcust">
</form>

<style>
input.queryFieldcust {
font-size: 11px!important;
color: #7F7F7F!important;
background: #FFF!important;
border: 1px solid #E0E0E0!important;
border-radius: 3px!important;
font-family: 'Open Sans'!important;
width: 180px!important;
padding: 10px!important;
}
</style>
Post edited by Bluecube - Wednesday, 2014-12-10, 4:56 PM
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Additional Features » add a search box to website (add a search box to website)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: