• Page 1 of 2
  • »
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Additional Features » How to change url adress (Help)
How to change url adress
Nelly

Message # 1 | 5:36 PM
Hi, there, i started making sites, and i got an idea about what should my site be. I finished it, but now i want to change site name, its an amateur work, it could be 100x better i guess, plz check it out, and help me, how can i change site url address ???

http://nelytest.ucoz.net/

Armaros

Message # 2 | 6:23 PM
You can't change your websites url to another uCoz's one. If you want new uCoz's url, you will
have to make a new site. But you're able to park domain, like .com .net .info so on. Those are
payable, but there are few domains which are offered for free. For example co.cc Domain Parking.
Nelly

Message # 3 | 6:31 PM
Ok thank ya, beside what do u say for my amateur work biggrin ?
Armaros

Message # 4 | 1:51 PM
Quote (Nelly)
Ok thank ya, beside what do u say for my amateur work?
I think you should re-build Site Menu via Site menu builder.
Adding few more pages or installing modules would be good
improvement for your website. smile Keep up the good work.
The_Star

Message # 5 | 0:40 AM
How i change URL if i have create web?
Dizel

Message # 6 | 0:43 AM
www.yoursite/panel/?a=transfer
You can attach domain .com but it's gonna cost you some $$$$, but some of them is free like www.co.cc

Optimizing your site www.seoboy.ucoz.com/blog/seo/2011-05-08-3
+200 users guaranteed 99.99%
The_Star

Message # 7 | 1:10 AM
at www.co.cc i must update name server,edit or add zone record,and URL forwarding. what is that?
Air

Message # 8 | 2:17 AM
The_Star, you cannot change the URL of your current uCoz website without spending money. You can however use a free masking service such at dot.tk or try searching up a few on Google.
Dizel

Message # 9 | 2:31 AM
Free domain names:
www.co.cc
www.dot.tk
www.000webhost.com [web hosting]
there are more hostings then i wrote, use the GOOGLE

Optimizing your site www.seoboy.ucoz.com/blog/seo/2011-05-08-3
+200 users guaranteed 99.99%
Post edited by Dizel - Wednesday, 2011-01-05, 2:32 AM
khen

Message # 10 | 2:36 AM
The_Star, this might help you http://faq.ucoz.com/
Natashko

Message # 11 | 3:48 PM
The_Star,
Quote (The_Star)
How i change URL if i have create web?

It is impossible to change one website address into another in uCoz web-services ( site1.ucoz.com into site2.ucoz.com). Although, it is possible that your website will be available under your own second-level domain name like mysite.com or mysite.su etc.
You will have to purchase a domain name for this purpose, if you don't have one at present. Then you will have to attach it to your uCoz account in Control panel->Domain transfer. See the domain attachment tutorial here http://forum.ucoz.ru/forum/31-28494-1 Let's continue the discussion there
ToxicDLegend

Message # 12 | 0:32 AM
Hey guys! My names Karn, im a decently experienced user when it comes to Ucoz sites. I Actually have a website up and going for our gaming group called ToxicHeratics (previously ToxicDevils). We recently had a name change and i want to change the url of the site from www.toxicdevils.ucoz.com to www.toxicheratics.ucoz.com. I havent changed the URL of my website before so if someone could help me that would be awesome! Thanks!
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 13 | 4:10 AM
ToxicDLegend, you will find more information on domain transfer here: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/37-435-1 Please continue there.

Good luck wink

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
ToxicDLegend

Message # 14 | 2:13 AM
hmm i didnt find the answer to my question there.
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 15 | 2:52 AM
ToxicDLegend, then ask your questions in that thread. There are active users on here who can help wink
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Additional Features » How to change url adress (Help)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: