uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Additional Features » VIDEO (how can I put a video in my website)
VIDEO
Sunny

Message # 46 | 8:27 AM
DonAlien, explain me please how are your questions related to this thread about video?!
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
lochy

Message # 47 | 9:01 PM
i have a flash video player i made but the videos are .flv that are 20-50mb in size how would i upload them?
Armaros

Message # 48 | 11:25 AM
It's either you buy space and get bigger File Manager upload limit or host them somewhere else.
lochy

Message # 49 | 7:17 PM
where do you suggest i upload them?
Armaros

Message # 50 | 10:14 PM
lochy, you can use search engine to find website which hosts these type of files.
animeandstuff

Message # 51 | 4:28 PM
all you have to do is go to youtube video you want get the embed code copy and paste into html code panel page editor and whoolah! done so simple
Dartz

Message # 52 | 5:20 PM
animeandstuff, this thread is old.
[... With uCoz since December 2 2007 ...]
desidude

Message # 53 | 1:34 PM
hiiiiiiii....chk..out dis 1st u download a "video JW player to pc den upload player with all the files to ur site file maneger" den just copy dis code n see....
<embed src="http://desidude.ucoz.com/player-viral.swf" width="170" height="170" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" flashvars="file=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I23Bkk92124&autostart=false">
(but i hv d problem i want to make this player as default player of ma syt....in an diffrent page for videos...and sort dem according to rating)
[http://desidude.uni.cc]

Added (2009-12-15, 7:34 Am)
---------------------------------------------
width,height,link to player & file link is optional
u can files as .flv, .mp4 & youtube link

m d 1=2 NONE
Dawgg

Message # 54 | 9:52 PM
Since we're talking about video here, is there by any chance a way to have a video page on the site?, i'm not trying to be a snitch or a sell out, but this one clan website had a page containing photo album and video gallery, does anyone know how I can do that?
Tommy

Message # 55 | 2:47 AM
Dawgg, You can use Blog or Publisher module for Videos. It's your choice.
"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see, I have friends in both places"
desidude

Message # 56 | 4:50 PM
expain pls how.......
m d 1=2 NONE
Sunny

Message # 57 | 9:18 AM
desidude, by means of adding new entries and using [video] bb code to paste videos and their content.
Jan

Message # 58 | 10:16 AM
How to create videopage, whit sevral pages?
and how to but there ratings (stars)?

Sunny

Message # 59 | 3:37 PM
Jan, use one of the modules, like Publisher or Blog.
Jan

Message # 60 | 7:30 PM
Sunny, tnx biggrin
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Additional Features » VIDEO (how can I put a video in my website)
Search: