• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » Help me change background of this Muzza Template
Help me change background of this Muzza Template
Kira5976

Message # 1 | 11:48 AM
Hello UCOZ Community! smile

It's my very first thread.
I would like to ask how can I replace the background of this template to image background that I have.
Really need your help!

Here's the link of the template http://ucoztemplates.com/load/music/muzza/14-1-0-143

Or Here's the CSS code:

Added (2012-06-07, 5:42 AM)
---------------------------------------------
[color=blue]Kira5976[/color],

Added (2012-06-07, 5:48 AM)
Tell me also how to adjust the width of this template, thanks smile
CoffeeCone

Message # 2 | 12:23 PM
On style.css, find
Code
body {font-size: 62.5%; font-family: "Trebuchet MS"; background: #fff url(/images/body.png) repeat-x 0px 0px; color: #555;}

And replace /images/body.png with the URL to your new background.

"Friends don't let friends use Internet Explorer 6." - Microsoft || Join the cause. Help your friends.

PixelKhaos

Message # 3 | 12:55 PM
Moved to Users Communication.
Proud uCoz user since 2006
Freelance designer - http://pixelkhaos.com
PixelKhaos on twitter - @PixelKhaos

I can help you develop your site for a small fee.
Kira5976

Message # 4 | 12:07 PM
changing this body {font-size: 62.5%; font-family: "Trebuchet MS"; background: #fff url(/images/body.png) repeat-x 0px 0px; color: #555;} doesn't solve my problem... Really need your help
CoffeeCone

Message # 5 | 3:29 PM
Quote (Kira5976)
changing this body {font-size: 62.5%; font-family: "Trebuchet MS"; background: #fff url(/images/body.png) repeat-x 0px 0px; color: #555;} doesn't solve my problem... Really need your help

Are you sure you found that exact line on style.css?

"Friends don't let friends use Internet Explorer 6." - Microsoft || Join the cause. Help your friends.

Kira5976

Message # 6 | 1:22 AM
yup i have found it at style.css inside css folder and i change the image url to /img/1.jpg my image url.... that isn't wor and I don't know why...
CoffeeCone

Message # 7 | 12:17 PM
Can you give me the URL of your website so that I can inspect the implementation?

Kira5976

Message # 8 | 2:48 PM
it now works! smile
It just need time to the new background to appear! :))
Thanks! coffeecone! smile
Now how do I change it's width?
CoffeeCone

Message # 9 | 3:00 PM
Still on style.css, find the following line
Code
.page {width: 891px; margin: 0px auto;}

And replace 891 with how you want your site's width to be.

Added (2012-06-09, 9:00 AM)
You may have noticed that while doing this, the header doesn't seem to resize. This is unfortunately, a limitation of the template because the header was based off a static image. The only way to get around this is if you edit /images/logo.png and resize it via any image editing software to the same size as the new one you have set on the CSS. After you've edited /images/logo.png, it should be fine from there. Just make sure to overwrite the old image with your edited one.

Kira5976

Message # 10 | 4:01 AM
ok, thanks but it may destroy the quality of the image header...
CoffeeCone

Message # 11 | 6:01 AM
Unfortunately, yes so you have to do tricks or just design a whole new header

Kira5976

Message # 12 | 10:49 AM
ok, thanks smile ahm may I ask, I'm not sharing my forum yet and it has no visitor... I read that inactive sites which has no visitor will be deleted.... How many days will a site which has no visitor will remain alive? 'Cause I don't want my site to be deleted, I'm at developing it.
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 13 | 11:15 AM
Kira5976, the abuse team will only mark a site for removal if it has been inactive with no visitors, including the developer, for 40 days. If there is work on a site however, even if by the creator, as far as I am aware it is fine. smile
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
CoffeeCone

Message # 14 | 11:50 AM
And you'll also get an alert email prompting you to reactivate the site for 15 days (I think) before your site completely goes down. So if you access your email often, you should be able to reactivate it everytime it's been queued for deletion.

Kira5976

Message # 15 | 12:33 PM
Wow, so as long as I'm always online developing the site, even if it has no visitors at all... It's fine smile
Thanks a lot!!! smile
Now, is there any way to add coin system and referal system? Also like buttons in my forum, I've search it and I can't find right tutorials...
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » Help me change background of this Muzza Template
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: