• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » Buttons (How to change the mouse pointer?)
Buttons
WorldOfDesign

Message # 1 | 4:38 PM
hi guys! i use this code for my buttons right now: <input type="button" value="Shop World of Design" onclick="window.location.href='http://worldofdesign.ucoz.com/';" />

I want mouse pointer to change from arrow to hand or button to change color, when someone navigates on it. how can i do that?
websiteguru

Message # 2 | 4:58 PM
Add this CSS:
Code
cursor:pointer;
WorldOfDesign

Message # 3 | 4:09 AM
could you please tell me a little bit in details, where exactly should I add that? into my existing code? how? thanks.
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 4 | 12:45 PM
WorldOfDesign, to implement the above supplied CSS style copy the following variable within the button tag.

Code
style="cursor:pointer;"

I would advise if you are looking to cusotmise your site further in this way that you read over a few quick guides on CSS as it is a great language to know and can allow you to give your users interactive "positive" feedback using hover effects etc. smile

I hope this helps & good luck. happy

'Moved to General Talk. Please remember to post in the correct boards.

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
WorldOfDesign

Message # 5 | 5:17 AM
Thank you for the respond, but I really do not know anything about CSS. Could you please tell me exactly where should i paste: style="cursor:pointer;"

When I go to: CP - Customize Design - Style Sheet (CSS) - ?

I do not know where to paste this code, so it would work properly and I do not want to do anything wrong, so please, tell me the exat location.

Thanks
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 6 | 8:13 AM
Quote (Paradox)
copy the following variable within the button tag

Code
<input type="button" value="Shop World of Design" onclick="window.location.href='http://worldofdesign.ucoz.com/';" />

Above is the button <tag>. It's not their technical name but it fits will enough... To apply CSS styles to objects, place the following within (meaning inside) the tag.

Code
style="cursor:pointer;"

So in the end you have this.

Code
<input type="button" value="Shop World of Design" onclick="window.location.href='http://worldofdesign.ucoz.com/';" style="cursor:pointer;" />

Quote (Paradox)
I would advise if you are looking to customise your site further in this way that you read over a few quick guides on CSS/HTML as it is a great language to know and can allow you to give your users interactive "positive" feedback using hover effects etc.

wink

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
WorldOfDesign

Message # 7 | 3:58 AM
THANK YOU VERY MUCH biggrin
Sunny

Message # 8 | 11:54 AM
Moved to Custom Solutions.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » Buttons (How to change the mouse pointer?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: