Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » New page auto load when scrolling down
New page auto load when scrolling down
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 16 | 3:12 PM
dense0293, Set some height to your informer, and add overflow:scroll; to it.

Code
* {
height:200px;
overflow:scroll;
}
Post edited by YamiTatsuro - Wednesday, 2013-09-04, 3:12 PM
Cyberdasm

Message # 17 | 3:26 PM
YamiTatsuro, sir i need your help regarding my first question. Its about the code of automatic loading of intries, as you have seen the script that im using is the one pasted there but that script doesnt work so how can it solve? It seems that the code i use not working on my site? Hmmm what are some possibilities i can make regarding about this? And by the way does js 1.6 is compatible to latest version js?
1F4BF3B
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 18 | 3:29 PM
dense0293, I'm not really quite sure how the infinite scroll works. I, myself, can't get my head around it. We'll just have to wait for Sunny to come back, or see if the other helpers have an idea. wink

And by the way does js 1.6 is compatible to latest version js?

What exactly do you mean by that?
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 19 | 3:30 PM
dense0293, JavaScript itself is not released in versions, jQuery is release version by version. JavaScript is a finite completed client-side language. As to your script wait until Sunny gets back off holidays and she will answer your questions. I have not been following this case and unfortunately can't help any further.
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Cyberdasm

Message # 20 | 9:42 AM
ok sir thnx i will provide a screenshot regarding my problem?

Added (2013-09-06, 3:42 AM)
---------------------------------------------
YamiTatsuro,

Quote (YamiTatsuro)
dense0293, Set some height to your informer, and add overflow:scroll; to it.

where should i put that code? I paste it in the informers costumized page but doesnt work?
so where is the exact position to put that code?

1F4BF3B
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 21 | 3:19 PM
dense0293, like this.

Example HTML:
Code
<div id="InformerScroll">
$INFORMER$
</div>

CSS:
Code
#InformerScroll {  
height:200px;  
overflow:scroll;  
}

Add the CSS to your stylesheet. You can even use inline CSS; it's up to you. happy
FOF

Message # 22 | 3:48 PM
Is it possible to make autoload if i enable php?
Cyberdasm

Message # 23 | 3:58 PM
fof im not pretty sure? But i think 90% chance of having a code in php because facebook, gmail, and yahoo uses that code. But i dont know will it be applied. As for know i wait sunny for her further instruction in this matter.
1F4BF3B
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 24 | 5:01 AM
FOF, It's possible without PHP, so of course it's possible when PHP is enabled.
FOF

Message # 25 | 9:49 AM
So then i am waiting for someone to help me. I really need this code but i can't build it by my own...
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 26 | 11:42 AM
FOF, unfortunately it is not the duty of forum staff and users to assist with problems which are not directly related to the uCoz system. Unless there is someone who is willing to help as they have the spare time, you will be waiting a long time.
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
FOF

Message # 27 | 9:32 PM
Paradox, As i said, if someone can program this code for me i can pay some money for doing such. Send me the code and paypal email to forfof@inbox.lv and if it will work properly you will receive money depending on the codes advance. surprised
PixelKhaos

Message # 28 | 10:57 AM
FOF, no one will send you a code to use without payment. They can show you a demo of the code in working. But never without payment first. That would be all open for scamming.
Proud uCoz user since 2006
Freelance designer - http://pixelkhaos.com
PixelKhaos on twitter - @PixelKhaos

I can help you develop your site for a small fee.
FOF

Message # 29 | 6:52 PM
PixelKhaos, i am not willing to scam anyone. I just need the code. I will pay even if the demo is shown. It doesn't matter for me. All i need is the code. happy
Cyberdasm

Message # 30 | 2:03 PM
FOF, sir i think you need to read this fact.
www.designshack.net/articles/navigation/to-infinite-scroll-or-not-to-infinite-scroll-where-weve-come-so-far/

i think that code is suitable on the informers section page.

1F4BF3B
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » New page auto load when scrolling down
Search: