• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » Subscription list. So I can let people know about launch.
Subscription list. So I can let people know about launch.
JuVi__

Message # 1 | 4:47 PM
People want to leave email to be notified about launch of my product, so I would like to add just 1 field on a website where people can leave email and be notified when I will launch product. Notification can be manual, but I need to collect email addresses somehow.

Thank you
Sunny

Message # 2 | 11:13 AM
JuVi__, you can use the Mass mailing feature: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/7-3340-1 Users will be able to subscribe by checking a box on their profiles.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
JuVi__

Message # 3 | 3:10 PM
Thank you Sunny, but I have my own email sending service.
Is there any way to collect those people into any kind of database?

ID, Name, Email, Phone
1, John Smith, john@mail.com, 11111111
2, Bill Doe, bill@mail.com, 22222222
Sunny

Message # 4 | 12:42 PM
JuVi__, then create an email form: Control Panel -> E-mail Forms -> Mail form management. The minimum number of fields is two, you could use one of them for user's name, and another for e-mail. People will fill in the fields, and the data will be sent to your email.

How to create an email form: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/19-3121-1

JuVi__

Message # 5 | 9:47 PM
That is what I did, but I have 400-500 emails every day...
I still need some way to get data inside table or database. Please help anyone.
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 6 | 2:59 AM
JuVi__, just an idea... how about making them like a facebook page or something?
Sunny

Message # 7 | 8:41 AM
JuVi__, then maybe it would really be more convenient to use the uCoz's mass mailing feature? Because I can't think of any other system features that would help you. You will need some custom solution/script to put the emails into some database.
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » Subscription list. So I can let people know about launch.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: